DIDNT get INGO LOWER and want to CRY......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    any future INGO lowers will be of the same design as the current batch
    Perhaps future lowers should be inscribed Version 2.0 and so on. That way when I drop the payment in the mail tomorrow, there will be no doubt I have a coveted 1st generation coming. :p

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    If someone tries to sell one of these in the classies at a higher cost, can we drop the hammer on them? Pretty please!? :ingo:

I hope so. At least a banning from all future special group buys. Depending on the level of price gouging maybe a shootering, like at the next meet n shoot? "RUN TO YOUR LEFT!!"

brucewillis-thejackal-590x350.jpg

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I won't be selling mine. Still need to figure what I want to build it into. Might just go ahead and swap it into an existing upper.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I am a bit ticked that folks who posted they wanted one were not able to get one, seems that it would have been much more fair to limit one per person till those who posted they wanted one were able to purchase. If not for all of us committing to buy this would not have happened. Am I disappointed? Yep...why bother asking folks to support a project only to say too bad you don't get one.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I am a bit ticked that folks who posted they wanted one were not able to get one, seems that it would have been much more fair to limit one per person till those who posted they wanted one were able to purchase. If not for all of us committing to buy this would not have happened. Am I disappointed? Yep...why bother asking folks to support a project only to say too bad you don't get one.

you're rapidly approaching the "will never deal with" list. :xmad:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Keep your shirt on. You'll eventualy get one. First come first serve. Not everyone gets first place. There has to be second and third. What's hard to get and how do you blame other people? They had the same shot as you

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Keep your shirt on. You'll eventualy get one. First come first serve. Not everyone gets first place. There has to be second and third. What's hard to get and how do you blame other people? They had the same shot as you

But that's the Bernie way!! Also I'm for free enterprise, if you think you can sell your lower for 300 bucks God bless you.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I think I'm going to build a 300blk pistol with mine.

:yesway:

That's the plan for mine. Not sure what SWMBO will do with hers. It's just the 2 of us and there is already 4 AR's in the house, all 5.56. BCM 16" light weight, BCM 20" with a scope, Colt 6920 anodized OD green and a CMMG with a BCM upper that the wife built for her gun.

It's time for something different.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thanks mods and Fenway and the manufacturer and bobcat for making this possible. Seriously. Well done! You can't please everyone no matter how hard or right you do things. You've all went over the top making this one possible. thank you

Top Bottom