• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I carried my Sig P239 into a LGS a few weeks ago and they didn't fawn all over me. It was like they didn't realize how brave I was. I think they hate guns and the second amendment. I am outraged and demand everyone boycott them.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Well, not Menards, Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, K-Mart, Meijer or Ace Hardware. They don’t sell guns and are, therefore, anti-2A. Remember when most any K-Mart and Ace had a gun department? I do. Case closed. ...And don’t talk to me about Meijer selling ammo. That’s a ruse to keep us from seeing their true anti ways.

Walmart? Sure some sell guns, but some don’t and they’ve started getting more restrictive- Walmart is anti. It’s on the list.

So, we’re down to Rural King and Big R. Well obviously, not Rural King.

There has to be a reason to boycott Big R too. I can’t believe they are pure enough. Rather than support an anti-2A store, Big R is preemptively on the list.

Do you think their gun availability has anything to do with attys? Attys seem to get their share of the blame when they cause us to wet our britches.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Sounds like you got a broke gun, you sent it back to the manufacturer, then you called and complained for no reason except to call and complain.

My thoughts as well.

To the OP. What would have been an acceptable answer from your first phone call?

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I went to RK in plainfield today and started yelling at everyone about how they treat us. Manager must be a special kind of stupid. He truly believed he worked at Tractor Supply. Anyway, bought some root beer hard candy and peaced outta there. Never even walked to the gun counter.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I dunno I can't get past the first word...rural, rooral, rurrell, roorall, rirl...

My gf is from northern Michigan. Like so far north she was closer to Canada than she was Indiana. So we have an accent to her.

We were at my nephew's new house and they were all talking g to going rural King to get stuff for the dog. They said rural King sever times during the chat.

After we left she asked "where are they going? Something king? I never caught that word before it."

So I asked her "if you're not urban you are?"

Her reply was "rural? Rural King? What the hell is that?"

I then explained it's like tractor supply.
    Apparently they don't have roorralll Kings near traverse City.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    So is there a specific number of posts before a thread can be nominated for epic greatness? Maybe a ratio of responses to OP or ratio of responses to OP's total post count because right now we're pushing 200:1. That's gotta have some value!!:rockwoot:I doubt it'll ever hit the level of greatness that wallet has achieved but still. . . . . .

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So is there a specific number of posts before a thread can be nominated for epic greatness? Maybe a ratio of responses to OP or ratio of responses to OP's total post count because right now we're pushing 200:1. That's gotta have some value!!:rockwoot:I doubt it'll ever hit the level of greatness that wallet has achieved but still. . . . . .

Wallet is epic.

Top Bottom