Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    latest

Is this better...

:laugh6:

Theyre way more organized than I pictured our mob though.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Waiting for the story that he complained up the line and asked to talk to the legal department...'cause that always gets you good customer service.

:popcorn:

I complained to their legal department once.

I had been waiting in line where there was a problem. Long wait, about 35 - 40 minutes. Normally I am patient and I was reasonably so that day but getting a little annoyed. One of the young ladies working there had been helping another employee. When I grumbled a bit she told me her shift had ended a while ago and she wasn't even on the clock. She was young and I didn't want her to be taken advantage of. To my thinking helping out a coworker for a few minutes off the clock is tolerable, but 3/4 of an hour or more as she had been up there since before I came in? I do NOT like to see people taken advantage of by management. If the other worker was having such a problem then management OR another employee should have helped, not the young lady who was off the clock.

I called in, leaving a message after hours, about my concern for her getting paid for her work and I did not want to have to call Indiana Wage & Hour to get them involved.

The very next day about 10AM I got a call from a corporate lawyer, thanking me for letting them know and assuring me she would be fully compensated for her time. I expressed my concern that she not get in any hot water over this and was again assured that she would be fine. I thanked them for the follow up and that was that. I did wander in a few times over the next couple of monthes and she was still working there, so all was good.

I'm just wondering how the conversation with management went...?

Regards,

Doug

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I just CC a Bic lighter. Doesn't get you noticed like a pitchfork or torch but with proper training will always get the job done when that pesky customer service doesn't come through.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Guy came in to my gun counter at RK and said he would like to buy more ammo but could not because Indiana has a law on the books that only 500 rounds could be stored in a house. I looked at him like :n00b: and he said look it up at the library and I was like :rolleyes: and he said cheaper than dirt would not sell him anymore ammo because of the law so I was like :laugh:. So my question is do we boycott stupid people?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Guy came in to my gun counter at RK and said he would like to buy more ammo but could not because Indiana has a law on the books that only 500 rounds could be stored in a house. I looked at him like :n00b: and he said look it up at the library and I was like :rolleyes: and he said cheaper than dirt would not sell him anymore ammo because of the law so I was like :laugh:. So my question is do we boycott stupid people?

Boycott of stupid comes naturally

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I think we can let them sort their selves outwaaa2

510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville

That's a good one! I can only imagine the number of crazy questions you get in a day. I've bought two pistols from the Martinsville RK (shhhhhh, don't tell anyone) and had great service both times.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    "Boycott" is such a sexist word! What' wrong with you people??? Don't you know we live in a leftist controlled PC environment???

"Boycott" assumes that girls can't sleep in them. Maybe we should call it "PEOPLEcott" and then everyone can take a nap (in a cot, ya know????) :joke:

OK, forget it. I have not had enough coffee yet to be really funny!!! :): :coffee:

Top Bottom