• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    "Boycott" is such a sexist word! What' wrong with you people??? Don't you know we live in a leftist controlled PC environment???

"Boycott" assumes that girls can't sleep in them. Maybe we should call it "PEOPLEcott" and then everyone can take a nap (in a cot, ya know????) :joke:

OK, forget it. I have not had enough coffee yet to be really funny!!! :): :coffee:
    Is there enough coffee in the world for that to happen?

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Guy came in to my gun counter at RK and said he would like to buy more ammo but could not because Indiana has a law on the books that only 500 rounds could be stored in a house. I looked at him like :n00b: and he said look it up at the library and I was like :rolleyes: and he said cheaper than dirt would not sell him anymore ammo because of the law so I was like :laugh:. So my question is do we boycott stupid people?

I feel like he was trying to show off.

'I'd like to buy some more ammo, but I already have SOOOO much that I'd be breaking the law.'

'You know, if you keep your magazines loaded, that doesn't count against your total.'

'Really? Can I buy another 16 rounds?'

'No, no you can't.'

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I need a new pitchfork. Anyone know where I could get one?

Well, not Menards, Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, K-Mart, Meijer or Ace Hardware. They don’t sell guns and are, therefore, anti-2A. Remember when most any K-Mart and Ace had a gun department? I do. Case closed. ...And don’t talk to me about Meijer selling ammo. That’s a ruse to keep us from seeing their true anti ways.

Walmart? Sure some sell guns, but some don’t and they’ve started getting more restrictive- Walmart is anti. It’s on the list.

So, we’re down to Rural King and Big R. Well obviously, not Rural King.

There has to be a reason to boycott Big R too. I can’t believe they are pure enough. Rather than support an anti-2A store, Big R is preemptively on the list.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Oh yeah. I forgot why we’re boycotting them. I thought it was for firing the employee who used a firearm in self defense a while back.

You have to do a better job at keeping up with the outrage du jour. My blacklist is short and personal so I don't have to worry who's pissed about what this week.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Rural king is targeting INGO members with problematic items. I should have taken this boycott seriously, but didn’t. Yesterday on 6-17 I purchased one of their 24” direct drive fans that was already assembled rather than one in a box. My excitement quickly turned to disappointment when I plugged it in and the motor made noise, but blade wasn’t moving. I realized that the blade had come off the shaft so I removed 6 (5/16”) screws and outer guard, put blade back on, and then tightened the 3mm set screw. Fan works great now

You should take it back now and demand they do something!!:xmad:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There are some cases where I'd stop patronizing a business. When a company does something to put themselves into the political fray to score unearned virtue points, and it's obvious, I'm kinda not digging that. Like Dicks. You know, **** them.

I assume they know what they're selling, because if they don't, they shouldn't be selling it. But I'm sure they do know. So they clearly should know better concerning the "assault style" rhetoric. It's obviously virtue signaling nonsense. So if they want to take a political side in that way, I guess I will too.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    "Boycott" is such a sexist word! What' wrong with you people??? Don't you know we live in a leftist controlled PC environment???

"Boycott" assumes that girls can't sleep in them. Maybe we should call it "PEOPLEcott" and then everyone can take a nap (in a cot, ya know????) :joke:

OK, forget it. I have not had enough coffee yet to be really funny!!! :): :coffee:

And "peoplecott" isn't specie-ist? My big sweeties like a nice cot to repose on too!!

(Sorry for the multiple posts I hadn't checked into this soon to be epic thread in several days and had some catching up to do)

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Could I get a signed waiver for our RK boycott this weekend? Need to pickup some cracked corn and a few grade 8 bolts. Just for maybe an hour please. And some :popcorn:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Bought my S/W M/P Compact .22LR from R.K. months back for $300: good experience.
    Last Sunday, came close to buying a Browning Buck Mark Micro Bull Barrell (4") for around $270, but came closer to buying a Ruger Mark 4 Target pistol at Cabelas for $400 on a Father's Day special.

But, I decided not to buy another .22LR at this time until I trim some other .22LRs, not that I wouldn't grab up a great deal if it became available.
    For me to even consider buying new (at R.K. or Cabelas) means that I'm not seeing them used for less than $100 off new prices, or if I could get one in stainless steel for what others are asking for their blued used pistols.

Top Bottom