• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Rocawear. Got it on clearance at Glennbrook mall marked down from $45 bucks to $9.
    I shop like I got game... or go home!!:D

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I always have a knife of some sort on me at home. But when out in public I carry at least two. I carry a Victorinox sportsman or an old school 4 bladed lockback for general utility and either Cold Steel recon 1 or CRKT M16-12z for defensive purposes. I add a SOG Seal Pup if out in the woods. A knife is probably the most useful tool you can carry on you.

southin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Southern IN.
    Different ones at different times, yes, but always a razor blade one in the pocket.
    DSCF1156a.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I always carry a pair - for the past couple years, they've been Spyderco Native III's with the combo-edge blade. Prior to that they were Spyderco Delicas, and prior to that they were Benchmade something-or-others.

I don't do expensive knives, because the vast majority of the time they're used for mundane stuff like opening packages and breaking down boxes, and I have a bad habit of losing 'em.

Frankly, knives and especially knife-fighting scare the bejeezus out of me. I was taught to use the knife as an "anti-grappling device" (thus the reason for carrying two, one on either side of the body), but I have seen firsthand what someone who is really good with a blade can do, and I don't want any part of that sh*t.

Having a couple knives provides a small bit of comfort in those times/places where I can't carry a gun, but I'd much rather just shoot the sum'bitch if at all possible. :draw:

pony_natives.jpg

m39fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    Owen County
    I ALWAYS have a knife with me, be lost without one. On-duty it's been an original S&W First Response (Serrated blade with the window punch) for the last several years. Off-duty, it's usually my old CRKT M-16. Holds an edge better than any other knife I've had and I put them to the test daily on the farm!

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Yes - I've had a knife on me as long as I can remember. When I was in grade school I would stick it in my mailbox when I got on the bus, then take it out when I got off.

Currently, I carry a Benchmade Stryker. If I'm going to be in water, I carry a Spyderco Salt..

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    I've carried a pocket knife since high school, many decades ago. Currently it's a CRKT M16-13Z or a Spyderco Military w/ carbon fiber grip. Other Spydercos or CRKt's as the mood strikes me. Knives are just fun to collect and handle.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yup.

It is either a Spyderco Delica 4 (usually it is) or a Benchmade Griptilian. I have an Endura 4, but it is a bit large for daily carry. The Delica is my favorite EDC knife that I have ever owned.

I also have a small Victorinox on my keychain.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Until resently I carried a Buck Odessy serrated. I am currently carrying a S&W Extreme Ops Tanto. My non-casual knife is any of the above plus a stainless Kershaw. but I'm not to keen on that one. Also have a Gerber mini-covert.

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    always, a crkt m-16-12 mil(the cool one with the 1*logo) it is a battle axe, i use it for everything, and unfortunately it is as dull as me now. but i still carry it

if anyone sharpens or knows someone that does pm me please, as i would like this thing to last as long as possible

dclaarjr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Fremont, Ohio
    I have a couple of knives.

The only one I normally carry is my Leatherman's tool. It's a real Leatherman and not a Knock off.

I also have a Buck 110 (I know, old school), that I bought after basic training. I carried this knife 24/7 for the whole time I was in the Army, and it went with me to Panama and Iraq. I still carry it occasionally.

I also have a Buck 119 fixed blade hunting knife that I use when hunting or out in the woods for whatever reason.

I also have a Kobalt box cutter like the one pictured earlier that I use for work. That one normally stays in my tool pouch though.

Top Bottom