• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I've got.2 children , even though they are easily accessible to me, they would need a ladder to get to them (I checked, our tallest chair is not high enough) .

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't count on it. At 7 they can scale pretty much anything if they are determined.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I would add that I've heard it said that a gun in the house that can't be brought to bear in 7 seconds or less often isn't usable.
    I'm sure some will differ on the accuracy of this.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    About 1.5 years ago one of my best friends, Ron, was shot to death in his own living room.
    This happened at 5:30am on a Sunday.
    The bad guy stole a gun out of a parked car 3 doors away from Ron's house, then broke in to rob him. He was known to carry cash.

Yes. The only place I don't have a gun on me is in the shower.
    When in the shower, a handgun is within reach of the tub.

My handgun(s) are my American express.
    I don't go ANYWHERE without one...

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    yes. Just got back from showing a state cop a car found over a bluff that i found yesterday. Crazy stuff happens all the time around my place. You never onow who or what will walk up .

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    yes. Just got back from showing a state cop a car found over a bluff that i found yesterday. Crazy stuff happens all the time around my place. You never onow who or what will walk up .
    Gonna need a few more details here. A small hill or somebody bet big and all they had was a pair of 6's?

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    Gonna need a few more details here. A small hill or somebody bet big and all they had was a pair of 6's?

big bluff as in guard rails should be along the road. One point of the bluff there was a 10' rock ledge the car slid over .. So steep you can barely walk it. Have you ever heard of the "Devil's backbone" in Lawrence county?This bluff I speak of is just west of the actual backbone.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I carry outside my home inside I have several firearms in different spots. My edc gets laid down close to where I sit or sleep. I've got 2 dogs now so 2 alarms go off when someone is on property.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I carry outside my home inside I have several firearms in different spots. My edc gets laid down close to where I sit or sleep. I've got 2 dogs now so 2 alarms go off when someone is on property.

^^^ This... I have three German Shepherds and the two females do not like strangers. All of them will out with one command...

Top Bottom