• ...and so much more!
  • brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Yes. all the time.
    Heck I've fallen asleep with the gun in the holster on me - more than once (thought that isn't the most comfortable way to catch a few ZZZ's)

and a thought - which I've seen in a meme once or twice: (paraphrased as best as I recall)

If you go through life thinking nothing bad could ever happen to you - you are naive
    If you go through life expecting something bad will happen to you - you are paranoid
    If you go through life aware of the fact something bad could happen to you - and have a plan for it - you are prepared.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't always wear pants but when I do, I carry a gun. When I don't wear pants, I have one sitting on the table next to my chair.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't always wear pants but when I do, I carry a gun. When I don't wear pants, I have one sitting on the table next to my chair.

How about when you're on your porcelain thrown? You never know when you might have a bathroom invasion!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A good belt works just fine without pants.

You can always wear a fanny pack holster - there's fanny packs in every blurry photo of old nudists.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus

+1

making progress with the wife too. I've caught her carrying around the house without my prompting a few times.

Top Bottom