• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    As long as the bills get paid, she can afford her hobbies, and a bit gets set aside in savings/house payment/kid college fund I might get dubious glares but nothing's said about guns, cars, bikes, etc (or parts for guns, cars, bikes, etc).

I enjoy looking at the good looking women at gun shows.
    Keep bringing your ladies guys :):

You either have the wrong plural case or strange tastes. To each their own though.

BStarkey 46947

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    My wife has no idea how many guns 'we' own. Really lucky, she collects expensive purses and wallets, I collect guns. She grew up with/around guns and is cool with it, except when I leave one in her vehicle.

If I do sneak, my youngest son will rat me out anyway.

CopperheadL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Usa
    nope, my wife knows everything i do. better to be an open book. she doesn't mind anyway as long as bills are paid and food on the table

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Does anyone sneak guns into the house. I would never say I do it or heard the question 'Where did that come from.'. I wouldn't even tell you I've tossed them through the bedroom window. Or put them in my lunch box. Do you have any funny stories that could also give me new ideas?
    Nope, her only rule is if I buy or build one I have to buy or build one for her also;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Herr Vogel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2018
    Rossburg
    An acquaintance of mine has a method.
    Whenever he brings home a new 'toy', (tractor, four-wheeler, motorcycle, whatever) he'll bury it in the back of the barn or garage behind a bunch of other "junk". Then when he goes to dig it back out in a couple of months, he can claim it's always been there.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    In the literal sense, yes, every single day. My neighbors don't need to know what I own or don't. I don't even like leaving my garage door open any longer than necessary.

In the sense you're asking... Nope, and I would never be with a woman where I had to. I'm a grown man, I have a grown man job, grown man problems, and I'll do what I please with my free money for my personal amusement.

On the counter, I have been cautioned that my home theater hobby has become a problem since it no longer fits in the bed of a pick-up truck in a single trip (it took 3, all be it very carefully packed, trips plus a TJ stacked with amps last time). I'm somewhat with her on that... Time to sell some and upgrade instead of just buying "more". I'm about down to that with cars too.

So... There are conversations about things, but I'm free to do as I please.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    In the literal sense, yes, every single day. My neighbors don't need to know what I own or don't. I don't even like leaving my garage door open any longer than necessary.

In the sense you're asking... Nope, and I would never be with a woman where I had to. I'm a grown man, I have a grown man job, grown man problems, and I'll do what I please with my free money for my personal amusement.

On the counter, I have been cautioned that my home theater hobby has become a problem since it no longer fits in the bed of a pick-up truck in a single trip (it took 3, all be it very carefully packed, trips plus a TJ stacked with amps last time). I'm somewhat with her on that... Time to sell some and upgrade instead of just buying "more". I'm about down to that with cars too.

So... There are conversations about things, but I'm free to do as I please.
    I'm blessed my wife loves guns as much as I do :-) if I bring home a new and she's like what you get when can I shoot it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Not married but I have an ex military GF that's into guns.
    Sneak? No, but I do make sure no one is looking when I remove guns from the car to take into the house. I don't want people knowing what I've got.

Top Bottom