• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • furball3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Theres nothing sneaky about saving up cash on the side with every paycheck, going to the 1500 & leaving the fairgrounds with a box that might just have a new noise maker in it, waiting till no one is around and burying it in the back of the safe well out of sight from prying eyes! Making the dogs swear to silence by offering em treats helps :)

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Theres nothing sneaky about saving up cash on the side with every paycheck, going to the 1500 & leaving the fairgrounds with a box that might just have a new noise maker in it, waiting till no one is around and burying it in the back of the safe well out of sight from prying eyes! Making the dogs swear to silence by offering em treats helps :)

Noted. Dog treats help.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    No way. I want all members of my household to know all there is about every weapon in the house.

If this question is about hiding purchases from the wife. Then HELL no.
    Completely honest and above board with the wife always.

Well, now I DO sneak chocolates in, but they are for her and I am usually "rewarded" for this type of clandestine behavior.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    No way. I want all members of my household to know all there is about every weapon in the house.

If this question is about hiding purchases from the wife. Then HELL no.
    Completely honest and above board with the wife always.

Well, now I DO sneak chocolates in, but they are for her and I am usually "rewarded" for this type of clandestine behavior.

Not about money. She thinks I have enough. My G23 arrived at my ffl today. It will get night sights and a trigger job and my light for prowler duty. The G19 will go....in the safe. What's one more?

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I’m with those that make sure neighbor eyes don’t see. Range trip, new toys or leaving town, no one needs to see what is going in the car (or going back into the house).

Top Bottom