Does McDonald's know something we don't?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I haven't tried Smokey Bones, but I did try City BBQ and it was horrible. They trick you by having hickory stacked outside the restaurant, but the crap they served when I was there had never seen smoke. Totally flavorless crap. :noway::noway:
    I think you musta had covid that day. I've eaten some pretty good chow from the one on 131st st.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Back maybe 8-10 years ago, Thorntons gas stations, at least the ones here in the southern part of the state, had a really good fake rib sandwich, and some damn good hot dogs too, but I haven’t been in one of their stores in years.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I guess I won't try it then! :): When I lived over in Eagledale back in the late 80's and early 90's we had a little place at 30th and Lafayette that we liked. But for the life of me I can't remember their name. They eventually moved down to around Kessler and Lafayette. Seems like the name began with a T.
    Man, it's times like these that I miss Churchmouse. :( Bet he'd know.
    Mouse worked on refrigeration for commercial joints and said he'd NEVER eat at a BBQ place again after seeing the inside of them. I asked him one day if he knew of any good ones and he was adamant about it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Okay I am totally, lost.. what is this on all the McDonalds cups I see in peoples hands today.

View attachment 336913
    Because we live in an upside down world.
    Apparently as an homage to anime - you know, the thing that makes pre teen girls gay - and the release of a new hot sauce, they are remaking their logo.

Maybe it's for a week, maybe forever, don't care.
    mcdonalds-wcdonalds

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Been in the back of more than a few restaurants due to open doors + alarms, robberies, etc. It is something of a roulette wheel.

You didn't plan to live forever anyway, did you? :D

Delivered for SYSCO for 8 years, so been in a good share of commercial kitchens and coolers.

Ironically, in my experience the ones that were spotless didn’t have much business and the ones that made you look over your shoulder were a booming business. ‍♂️

Last edited:
    Top Bottom