• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Then why are you not denouncing him instead of saying we are untrustworthy fools?

That was his opinion, it is not mine or my companies. Did they ask what SNIPERCO thought about it or did they ask what "he" though about it.

Do you work with people that have different opinions then you ?

Do you have any family that thinks guns are evil ?

If not consider yourself very lucky.

People say things I don't agree with everyday, for some reason though I seem to handle it better then some others.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    That was his opinion, it is not mine or my companies. Did they ask what SNIPERCO thought about it or did they ask what "he" though about it.

Do you work with people that have different opinions then you ?

Do you have any family that thinks guns are evil ?

If not consider yourself very lucky.

People say things I don't agree with everyday, for some reason though I seem to handle it better then some others.
    His opinion was tied directly to your company and Mayday reaffirmed that when he/she brought this thread back to life.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Cliffs

Andy from Sniper Company commenting on the pending universal back-round check legislation.

I actually have no problem stopping private gun sales to anyone your not related to.

Everyone here has seen some weirdo purchasing a firearm with no background check at a gun show.

a universal background check hurts no one

I wish the interview would have been edited better.

the interview was edited pourly.

as for universal background checks, I do support them

I personally dislike the fact that anyone can legally sell a firearm to another individual without a background check.

Was what was said in the shop the same as what was said in this thread?

From what I remember of the news cast? For the most part, yes.

I don't understand the issues ?

You do not get any warm ups for these interviews and when they edit the 30 minute interview into a 1 minute segment some things get lost in translation.

Some of you people honestly need to go hug your family and get off that horse you have been riding.

Do you believe that all firearm sales should have to go through an FFL?

NO !

Is that what people here are assuming or saying ?

Andrew May, ex assistant manager
    Firefighter & Army Sniper

Maybe somebody should tell him to stop speaking for Sniper Co if his position is not what is actually endorsed.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I am 100% against universal background checks, but I also think you're not using good judgement if you sell a firearm to an individual you don't know with absolutely no effort to look into them at least a bit. Personally I have never sold a firearm and never intend to, unless I'm in an extremely bad position they'll go to close family and that's it. That said if I ever do sell one, I'm going to take some reasonable steps to at least get some assurance that the individual on the other end of the transaction is a generally law abiding person.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Don't try to pull at everybody's heart strings. I commend you for doing a good thing for that family and do not question your morality as a human being. I am questioning your belief in 2 AM rights. You obviously do not want to answer some of the tough questions? It is your choice, but don't spin something on this site, trust me I have been killed on it already.

Answer what tough question Nick ?

This is what we have been working on since he was killed, after it happened I have been pretty out of the loop.

I am not spinning you Nick, I don't know you and not sure if you have ever met me. But those here that are vouching for me have and might know me and my character.

If that doesn't do it for ya I don't know what to tell you.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I am 100% against universal background checks, but I also think you're not using good judgement if you sell a firearm to an individual you don't know with absolutely no effort to look into them at least a bit. Personally I have never sold a firearm and never intend to, unless I'm in an extremely bad position they'll go to close family and that's it. That said if I ever do sell one, I'm going to take some reasonable steps to at least get some assurance that the individual on the other end of the transaction is a generally law abiding person.
    I would sell to you tomorrow based soley of what I know of you on this site. I have bought and sold with several members on this site with nothing more than a greeting, handshake and exchange of goods and smiles all around.

They could be felons, I do not know and do not care, they were nice people and did not give me any reason to think they did not have the same 2nd Amendment rights that all free people have.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    My first two hand gun purchases ever were of the parking lot variety, and both from INGO members. As noted, smiles and handshakes all around was the order of the day.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Maybe somebody should tell him to stop speaking for Sniper Co if his position is not what is actually endorsed.

yea I agree, but some don't believe me I did not approve him doing the interview. I have done them all except one that Travis did due to me having other obligations.

Not sure if you guys have had the news just stop in and say "hey can we get a comment on the recent events". But they know the questions to ask to spark an argument and people fall right into place.

Just look at their websites and facebook pages after doing an interview with us, they get more traffic then any other topic.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    NRA-ILA | Private Sales Restrictions and Gun Registration

I don't think it does, but there are a lot of people who make these decisions think maybe it should be looked into.

Well maybe it should, maybe it shouldn't guess that's why we vote.

I don't make this **** up.

You don't put RIGHTS up for vote. If you have to ask permission, it's a privilege. We have too many privileges around our 2A RIGHTS as it is.

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Answer what tough question Nick ?

This is what we have been working on since he was killed, after it happened I have been pretty out of the loop.

I am not spinning you Nick, I don't know you and not sure if you have ever met me. But those here that are vouching for me have and might know me and my character.

If that doesn't do it for ya I don't know what to tell you.

I don't question your character? I thought I made that clear. I question whetehr or not you support UBC? What you did for that family is great and I commend you, like I said previously. The questions remain about the UBC issue, you threw full support behind your EX employee who wanted UBC and stated that YOU do as well. Clarify..

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You don't put RIGHTS up for vote. If you have to ask permission, it's a privilege. We have too many privileges around our 2A RIGHTS as it is.

GUN LAWS MAN

I am not your enemy however you want to try that is fine, you want no gun laws that is great. Unfortunately that is not the case we live in.

Ok i'm done, I tried.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I don't question your character? I thought I made that clear. I question whetehr or not you support UBC? What you did for that family is great and I commend you, like I said previously. The questions remain about the UBC issue, you threw full support behind your EX employee who wanted UBC and stated that YOU do as well. Clarify..

I do not support it, but do support letting people have their own opinions, I have posted this several times already. I am sorry.

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    I do not support it, but do support letting people have their own opinions, I have posted this several times already. I am sorry.

This is what I wanted to hear, good luck to you in the future. Don't take anything the wrong way I appreciate what you have done for the family, but will not support your business.

Top Bottom