• ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    GUN LAWS MAN

I am not your enemy however you want to try that is fine, you want no gun laws that is great. Unfortunately that is not the case we live in.

Ok i'm done, I tried.

Yes, gun laws need to be repealed, not added. Closing the fictional gun show loop holes creates another useless law that further infringes.

Your wishy washy response of maybe we should, maybe we shouldn't maybe doesn't make you my enemy but it definitely doesn't put you of the varsity team.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Yes, gun laws need to be repealed, not added. Closing the fictional gun show loop holes creates another useless law that further infringes.

Your wishy washy response of maybe we should, maybe we shouldn't maybe doesn't make you my enemy but it definitely doesn't put you of the varsity team.

Ok well if they ever come for my guns rights or yours then I will try out for your varsity team.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Been on vacation with only an iPhone. Hard to write good post on small keypad.

Did not hear the interview or read entire thread. Read enough to get the core of the arguments on both sides. Some good reasoning on pro and con. Continuing the debate now is about as useful as arguing Calvinism and armenianism. No one wins but everyone gets mad.

I have done business with Sniper. They gave me the best price in town on a S&W MP.22. They repaired my Marlin when I just walked in and asked for help. Charged me less than normal rate because it was a simple matter for them. I found them to be good folks. I will continue to do business with them.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Been on vacation with only an iPhone. Hard to write good post on small keypad.

Did not hear the interview or read entire thread. Read enough to get the core of the arguments on both sides. Some good reasoning on pro and con. Continuing the debate now is about as useful as arguing Calvinism and armenianism. No one wins but everyone gets mad.

I have done business with Sniper. They gave me the best price in town on a S&W MP.22. They repaired my Marlin when I just walked in and asked for help. Charged me less than normal rate because it was a simple matter for them. I found them to be good folks. I will continue to do business with them.

Thank You,

Hope every visit is as good as your last and I am sorry if anyone has had a bad experience in our shop, we do want everyone to leave happy and want to come back. Unfortunately we have learned that we are not going to make everyone happy, but those that we do we need to keep them happy.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    picture.php

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Ask Shaggy to join up to to throw his :twocents: in, doesn't cost anything.

I don't think INGO would be able to handle Shaggy, he operates without a filter.

I tell you what though I will suggest it, he is away from internet right now but I would like to hear his opinion as well on the matter.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I don't think INGO would be able to handle Shaggy, he operates without a filter.

I tell you what though I will suggest it, he is away from internet right now but I would like to hear his opinion as well on the matter.
    Like I said earlier, he asked me to post something for him, then he just started ignoring me. Not sure what to make of that. I was nice, friendly, hell you can see it on FB.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Bought my Sig P938 from Sniper Co and spent a lot of time shopping around their cases. Not a single time that I have been ther have they ever been rude to me or any other customer. I will continue to buy from Sniper Co., and hang out with good company.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    This may have worked better...

"Dear INGO. I want to clarify the Sniperco stance on gun control. The TV piece was heavily edited and it made it appear we are for UBC and closing the so called "gun show loophole"

We do not support UBC and we do not favor banning private citizens selling firearms to other proper persons, period.

Mayday does not speak for my company and he is no longer employed at my company.

I hope this clears this issue up and I'm sorry if the perceptions from the media offended any of you. We are a good company to do business with, we care about our customers, our country and our Constitution.

I hope you will give us a chance to demonstrate this and we would love an opportunity to earn your business.

I can assure you that we will not disappoint."

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Like I said earlier, he asked me to post something for him then, he just started ignoring me. Not sure what to make of that. I was nice, friendly, hell you can see it on FB.

That is the post I saw, we have a lot of stuff going on via facebook and it is very easy to lose a conversation you have going if not sent via PM.

Your recommendation is on the third page now, but he got the message to me and that is how I came here.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    This may have worked better...

"Dear INGO. I want to clarify the Sniperco stance on gun control. The TV piece was heavily edited and it made it appear we are for UBC and closing the so called "gun show loophole"

We do not support UBC and we do not favor banning private citizens selling firearms to other proper persons, period.

Mayday does not speak for my company and he is no longer employed at my company.

I hope this clears this issue up and I'm sorry if the perceptions from the media offended any of you. We are a good company to do business with, we care about our customers, our country and our Constitution.

I hope you will give us a chance to demonstrate this and we would love an opportunity to earn your business.

I can assure you that we will not disappoint."

What he said ^

I can normally stay pretty level headed but after reading 15 pages of **** SNIPERCO THEY CAN EAT A DICK from your peers it is extremely hard not to be offended and hurt.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I know this post is old but I am sick of people trolling for an argument on the internet, if you have a problem come into the shop and lets discuss it. If your opinion is different then mine or any of the people that work for me then I would like to hear it.

Are you making pancakes?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    That is the post I saw, we have a lot of stuff going on via facebook and it is very easy to lose a conversation you have going if not sent via PM.

Your recommendation is on the third page now, but he got the message to me and that is how I came here.
    Sorry I helped further the troubles. Wait, you did that with your first few post in this thread.

Top Bottom