• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    No, I'm not making the call, I'm just calling it like it is. Grease hit the nail on the head earlier. There's nothing stopping anyone from going down there and trying to do the right thing. Over the course of time, the people have relied on the police to do all the peacekeeping, and normally it works and that's the way it's supposed to work. But when it's something this big, no one is going to get a call from a democrat government. Maybe in some southern town with an old fashioned Sheriff with a posse, maybe. But that's not the way that the people have chosen to live their lives. They are happy to let the cops do all the dirty work, take on all of the psychological and physical trauma, the verbal abuse, the threats, the attacks and ultimately let them give their lives in service to the people they serve.

It would be just plain idiotic for someone of our mindset to try to go down there now, it would be a poorly executed move and make you a direct target of the terrorists and LE would be unable to differentiate you from them.

There is NO system in place for us to call anybody besides other LE agencies and the National Guard. That's just the way it's been set up. Blame the cops, blame the city council, blame the state government. It just is what it is.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wonder if that is armed or unarmed and where one would park

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

It's lawful to carry a long gun openly.

As for parking, unless you don't mind your vehicle being a victim, you should probably be prepared for a hike.
    I'd also recommend if people are doing this, that it's an organized effort, planned for in advance, with easily visible markings everyone can display for identification at a distance.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Good lord... just watched a video of a Fedex truck being jumped on, attacked, threatening the driver... and the driver just ****in' booked it.

And.... dragged someone in the wheel a very long way, beyond the length of the video. My god.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-say-driver-frightened-armed-protesters.html

Gruesome, but I dont fault the driver. How in the hell is he supposed to know the difference between "Get out the truck, MFer, we gonna kill you" pounding and "Stop the truck, somebody is dying!" pounding? :dunno:

The dragged party was in there to get a payday. He failed. I'll pray for his soul and his family. (play stupid games, etc)

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    It's lawful to carry a long gun openly.

As for parking, unless you don't mind your vehicle being a victim, you should probably be prepared for a hike.
    I'd also recommend if people are doing this, that it's an organized effort, planned for in advance, with easily visible markings everyone can display for identification at a distance.
    I know it's lawful. I just don't want to make things openly hostile. I'm pretty much downtown anyway. Might just load up these cases of water and try to make it to friendly lines.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I know it's lawful. I just don't want to make things openly hostile. I'm pretty much downtown anyway. Might just load up these cases of water and try to make it to friendly lines.

Why? Seems pretty stupid to be going downtown right now, regardless of which "side" you are on.

Patience. James Yeagar wasn't wrong. He was just way early.

JNTsWb.jpg

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Why? Seems pretty stupid to be going downtown right now, regardless of which "side" you are on.

Patience. James Yeagar wasn't wrong. He was just way early.

JNTsWb.jpg
    Because it's the right thing to do? I just dropped off 120 bottles of water. I made it as far as Washington and 65 because downtown is closed.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Negative. No officer involved shootings. I’ve lost track of how many people are waking around shooting at buildings, up into the air, or taking pot shots at officers. At one point there was report of of an SUV load of terrorists driving around with people hanging out of the windows shooting with rifles.

Hah, thanks. Just how the video was labeled, good to have some clarification.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I don’t have the capability at the moment to play that video and the one that Anima mundi posted and analyze them, but it sounds like it’s the same video from different angles. That crowd let loose with rounds after the fight and there were so many shooters that it sounded like a firefight.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Negative. No officer involved shootings. I’ve lost track of how many people are waking around shooting at buildings, up into the air, or taking pot shots at officers. At one point there was report of of an SUV load of terrorists driving around with people hanging out of the windows shooting with rifles.

Sounds like the city is entirely a lost cause.

I just hope IMPD has the sense to get all of the equipment out of departments before they lose them. Minneapolis made that mistake, and who ever is behind these riots now has machine guns and explosives in their logistics chain.

Seeing increasing evidence, on the dark side of the internet, that these riots aren't spontaneous. That in actuality we're dealing with some proxies manipulating useful idiots.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

I just hope IMPD has the sense to get all of the equipment out of departments before they lose them. Minneapolis made that mistake, and who ever is behind these riots now has machine guns and explosives in their logistics chain.

I don't think Indy is or will be even close to the scale that Minneapolis is. And IMPD doesn't store machine guns or explosives at their roll call sites.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Seeing increasing evidence, on the dark side of the internet, that these riots aren't spontaneous. That in actuality we're dealing with some proxies manipulating useful idiots.

Route 45 is correct, that stuff is not on station. Currently all stations are GTG.

And as for the manipulation, jokingly, I call that the principle of “duhhhh!” Not meant insultingly at all, just meaning that yeah, the tactics and communication used in the attacks have been used by black bloc provocateurs for decades, only now communications is much faster. The dumpster fire line tactics, group movement, homemade shields, preplaced bricks and gallons of milk are all evidence.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Route 45 is correct, that stuff is not on station. Currently all stations are GTG.

And as for the manipulation, jokingly, I call that the principle of “duhhhh!” Not meant insultingly at all, just meaning that yeah, the tactics and communication used in the attacks have been used by black bloc provocateurs for decades, only now communications is much faster. The dumpster fire line tactics, group movement, homemade shields, preplaced bricks and gallons of milk are all evidence.

sJHOChu.png

zywps8N.jpg

I personally think this is being propped up by a foreign power, but I have no evidence of it. Just seems too wide spread to be those groups alone, to me.
    The timing with normalizing masks, so people's identity is hidden, is also suspect to me.

Top Bottom