• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Should Convicted Drug Dealer be Subject to the Death Penalty?

• Total voters

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    So.....double down on our already failed "war on drugs?"

I thought this was a site that agreed with personal freedom? Why are drugs illegal again? Why are so many on this site wanting to kill people that sell something to people willing to buy their product?

Hell no. I would not be for this. Our own "war on drugs" created this mess. The "war on drugs" needs to end.....not be doubled down on.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    OK. Last chance.
    Aww Dad. Come on........

282911.jpg

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    The longer I'm alive, the more I'm beginning to think that, for the most part, a morally corrupt / morally bankrupt government can not and probably should not have any kind of authority to demand the life of someone else.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Legalize drugs...ALL of them.

Did we learn nothing from alcohol prohibition? The so-called "drug war" was lost before it ever started. What it has cost us in treasure and lives is obscene. And to do what? Interfere in private business transactions that are none of the government's business. Have we forgotten that Prohibition caused widespread corruption in law enforcement agencies? The current drug war has led to these agencies becoming bounty hunters and literal highway robbers, stopping random travelers and emptying their purses at gunpoint. The current law enforcement establishment doesn't want to win the drug war. It's too lucrative. They want it to go on forever. Not to mention the country to our south which was once a tropical paradise that is now a blood-soaked wasteland owing to our ridiculous drug laws.

And as for the "epidemic" of opioid deaths, Darwinism has a purpose. Let it do its work.

This opinion is based on the expenditure of a good many year's blood and sweat as a ghetto cop and was hard won.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Legalize drugs...ALL of them.

Did we learn nothing from alcohol prohibition? The so-called "drug war" was lost before it ever started. What it has cost us in treasure and lives is obscene. And to do what? Interfere in private business transactions that are none of the government's business. Have we forgotten that Prohibition caused widespread corruption in law enforcement agencies? The current drug war has led to these agencies becoming bounty hunters and literal highway robbers, stopping random travelers and emptying their purses at gunpoint. The current law enforcement establishment doesn't want to win the drug war. It's too lucrative. They want it to go on forever. Not to mention the country to our south which was once a tropical paradise that is now a blood-soaked wasteland owing to our ridiculous drug laws.

And as for the "epidemic" of opioid deaths, Darwinism has a purpose. Let it do its work.

This opinion is based on the expenditure of a good many year's blood and sweat as a ghetto cop and was hard won.

We won't let Darwinism work though. As long as a society we're going to socialize the consequences of peoples' actions, there's going to be a drive to dictate their behaviors.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    So... someone with a kilo of MJ for sale should die? No! Else we have to kill a lot of folks in those states where MJ has been legalized. Next I suppose someone will propose that we just let law enforcement shoot them on the spot because they are carrying. We do need to look at how we handle the problem of drug use in this country, but the death penalty is not the best solution in my opinion. Hell, murderers don't even get that anymore.

Top Bottom