• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    hey, stop that! this was obviously a case of life threatening unavoidable confrontation:rockwoot:

I feel like I sat thru a really bad movie, and at the end the big twist was "hey I knew from the beginning I was in no danger at all. "

Attention whoring imo.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Oh yes dom the only reason I exist on this earth is to get attention from you. Your attention means the world to me! I also certainly said "I was in NO danger at all".

They are both Chevy Impalas... I wouldnt go out for a ford :laugh:

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    for some reason I don't think the intention was to get in an altercation carrying a deadly weapon over a Ford Focus :ar15:
    What if that was their families sole means of transportation? The only way to put food on the table is that persons ability to go to work. Yes it seems like something small to some, but to others it can be everything. and to all the people who said call the cops and go back to bed. lets say he did, and the person who owned the car stumbled upon this guy. An innocent person could have been hurt or killed, and you went back to bed? How would you sleep the next night knowing you could have scared the person away or prevented a violent crime, but instead you called the cops and went to bed. Sounds like something obama would support. Who needs guns and heroes? Help might just be 20 minutes away.

in the end this story would be a whole lot different if it had been your car, or your wifes car, or your kids car.
    try to look at it from the victims point of view before you pass judgement on the op.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    There is nothing wrong with confronting a perp damaging private property (yours or not.) And there is certainly nothing wrong with arming yourself in case this perp gives you a reason to fear for your life.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Ed, I won't judge your actions either, but I would have most certainly dialed 911 or had someone else do it as I was walking out he door.

I'm not some blood-thirsty vigilante that wants to go around shooting criminals, but if some drunk is vandalizing my property or my neighbor's property and I witness it, I'm going to try to stop it if I can...Right after the call to 911.

To all of the naysayers:

Who is going to pay for the damages done to your car when the drunken idiot starts punching/kicking it while you stand by and do nothing? Cops are usually minutes away.

It's certainly not illegal for you to step outside and stand by your car while the cops are on the way...If the drunken douche bag wants to get violent with you for making sure your car doesn't get beat to hell, well you can fill in the blank on what to do.

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    What if that was their families sole means of transportation? The only way to put food on the table is that persons ability to go to work. Yes it seems like something small to some, but to others it can be everything. and to all the people who said call the cops and go back to bed. lets say he did, and the person who owned the car stumbled upon this guy. An innocent person could have been hurt or killed, and you went back to bed? How would you sleep the next night knowing you could have scared the person away or prevented a violent crime, but instead you called the cops and went to bed. Sounds like something obama would support. Who needs guns and heroes? Help might just be 20 minutes away.

in the end this story would be a whole lot different if it had been your car, or your wifes car, or your kids car.
    try to look at it from the victims point of view before you pass judgement on the op.

what if i wasn't home when it happened? same situation occurs.....life sucks sometimes, go obama :rolleyes:

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Ok, after seeing the pics and diagram :yesway:, and the further clarification that this was a couple knucklehead frat guys stumbling home, I take back my questions (and any judgements therein). I'd have probably done the same.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    At first I was like
    images

This is serious Carry Issues and Self Defense stuff... but then I was like:

baby_laughing.jpg

Oooh, Break Room.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    atfirstiwaslike4.jpg

Guess I should have put it in "Carry issues, property defense, and potentially self defense at the time, but thankfully I didnt need it"... but I didnt anticipate the butthurt :dunno:

Top Bottom