Eastside AR500 Demo - New Castle, IN - 6/12/2010 (open to all guns)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    I also had a blast shooting those targets, even the bowling pins with my AR15-22. I went thru 1,000 runs of 22cal. ammo.

This event was definitly a great time. For those that attended, kudos and thanks for the fun.

Everyone is First Class and will be looking forward to the next "Demo Days".

Tom

hunter46140

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    You just had to let me shoot the 22 didnt yu! We left there and went to Crackshot and looked at em. I'd sure lide to get the same deal you got!! Thanks for letting me shoot it.

66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Thanks everyone very much for setting this up and letting me shoot some new toys. Now I need a second job. Thanks all we will be putting the new steel to use soon.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Thanks to the Big Z and pierce195 for putting this together! +1 They didn't know, but shooting the steel this weekend would be the first time for a guy to ever shoot. I brought a friend of my wifes, husband and son with me to the shoot, and they were so excited, they will be joining us for an Appleseed soon to become better shooters.

I had never shot the reactive steel plates, I admit, it was a challange, and much fun. I WILL be building a set of targets like they had set up, and I'm glad I reload, because this is fun.

Nice to meet some of you guys, I was pressed for time and did'nt have the time to say hello to everyone. Whoever was in the yellow shirt, shooting the revolver, you sir are a good shot!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    They didn't know, but shooting the steel this weekend would be the first time for a guy to ever shoot. I brought a friend of my wifes, husband and son with me to the shoot, and they were so excited, they will be joining us for an Appleseed soon to become better shooters.

That explains a lot! I wondered why the stood back the whole time. Food for you for introducing new shooters!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    PICS!!!!!

Damn I wish I could have been at this one. You have to promise to do it again here Matt!!

I will bring some toys......;)

Alright, when are we going back!!!

I didn't get the vids uploaded yesterday.... I'll get em done as soon as I get the grill going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom