• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, no more than four killed at any one location, so if he had been limited to a 10 round magazine ... they'd all still be dead
    They wont let pesky facts like that get in the way of their arguments. After all, hands feet and fists are used to kill more than all long guns combined, yet they think modern sporting rifles are a problem.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So very born again religious, but frequents the local rub 'n tugs and developed some kind of obsession/hatred/blame surrounding them? Crazy stuff, not the angle I'd expected.

I guess somewhere in all his religious stuff he missed the part where it's a sin to murder people.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    So how is this going to shake out...
    If you don't like the policies or actions of Israel you're antisemitic and guilty of a hate crime.
    So if you don't like the policies or actions of the CCP you will be anti-Asian and guilty of a hate crime?
    Time will tell.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The guy admitted it was a sex crime and not racially motivated, and the TV talking head announced that hours earlier he had purchased the weapon legally, going through a background check. So much for their arguments that universal background check would prevent firearms from becoming violent. (Yes I know, such details won't stop democrats from trying to disarm us. )

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    The guy admitted it was a sex crime and not racially motivated, and the TV talking head announced that hours earlier he had purchased the weapon legally, going through a background check. So much for their arguments that universal background check would prevent firearms from becoming violent. (Yes I know, such details won't stop democrats from trying to disarm us. )
    First thing that came to mind was the Sheriff who said the guy was having a bad day, then could be turned into an argument for "this is why we need waiting periods"

I searched "Georgia Police bad day" and this article came up. Probably safe to say cancel culture is going to get him.

"Georgia sheriff is branded racist and accused of indulging spa massage gunman's white privilege for saying he was having a 'bad day' when he killed eight people including six Asian women as anti-China joke he shared is unearthed"

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Everything is racist. The police who took him into custody have been called racist by Shaun King because they didn’t kill Long and would have killed a black man.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    First thing that came to mind was the Sheriff who said the guy was having a bad day, then could be turned into an argument for "this is why we need waiting periods"

I searched "Georgia Police bad day" and this article came up. Probably safe to say cancel culture is going to get him.

"Georgia sheriff is branded racist and accused of indulging spa massage gunman's white privilege for saying he was having a 'bad day' when he killed eight people including six Asian women as anti-China joke he shared is unearthed"

Wellllll.... I’m sure he regrets saying what he said. The sheriff probably didn’t prepare well enough. To simply say the shooter was “having a bad day,” is a pretty dumb comment to make, as we all have “bad days,” and don’t go on murder sprees. I’m betting his spokesman days are over.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So how is this going to shake out...
    If you don't like the policies or actions of Israel you're antisemitic and guilty of a hate crime.
    So if you don't like the policies or actions of the CCP you will be anti-Asian and guilty of a hate crime?
    Time will tell.

The word they will start using as they start pushing more and more CCP control on the American people will be sinophobia. And it will be just as bad socially as all the rest of the nonsense.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wellllll.... I’m sure he regrets saying what he said. The sheriff probably didn’t prepare well enough. To simply say the shooter was “having a bad day,” is a pretty dumb comment to make, as we all have “bad days,” and don’t go on murder sprees. I’m betting his spokesman days are over.
    Yeah probably not the right way to put it. It has the inference of creating empathy. I'm sure that wasn't the Sheriff's intention but still...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Heard the news report on ABC Chicago this morning about this. It went something like, "He says it was because of a sex addiction, but police are investigating whether the attack was because of racism against Asians. Asians have been targeted a lot since Trump blamed Covid on the Chinese." Then they interviewed some local asian that was afraid of being attacked. :rolleyes:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Heard the news report on ABC Chicago this morning about this. It went something like, "He says it was because of a sex addiction, but police are investigating whether the attack was because of racism against Asians. Asians have been targeted a lot since Trump blamed Covid on the Chinese." Then they interviewed some local asian that was afraid of being attacked. :rolleyes:
    The little bastard came right out and said exactly why he did it. Why are they still trying to assign some other reason to it? :rolleyes: It's like when a terrorist leaves a detailed manifesto online detailing exactly what he'd been planning and why, but politicians (Democrats) say crap like, "We may never know his motives."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Today will be interesting. Yesterday, even though we all (those watching closely) heard he admitted it was not racially motivated. But up until I went to bed last night, every report I saw still leaned heavily on the race issue. (even though its really coincidental)

We will see if they change their angle today and report the actual truth, not what they want the truth to be.

Top Bottom