• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Today will be interesting. Yesterday, even though we all (those watching closely) heard he admitted it was not racially motivated. But up until I went to bed last night, every report I saw still leaned heavily on the race issue. (even though its really coincidental)

We will see if they change their angle today and report the actual truth, not what they want the truth to be.
    iu

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep, exactly. Instead of "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit", it's become "If it doesn't fit, twist it and manipulate it and change it until it does fit."
    So here is the underlying issue to this.
    The Koolaid consumers that are attached to the teet's of the 24/7 news cycle that actually listen to these talking heads. They are sucking this garbage up by the gallon and see any conservative as the real problem.
    If we would just turn in our guns all of this would go away.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So here is the underlying issue to this.
    The Koolaid consumers that are attached to the teet's of the 24/7 news cycle that actually listen to these talking heads. They are sucking this garbage up by the gallon and see any conservative as the real problem.
    If we would just turn in our guns all of this would go away.
    Surprisingly, they're not even really hammering at the gun aspect in this case. All their focus is on "anti-Asian" hate crimes. Of course both are equally ridiculous.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Surprisingly, they're not even really hammering at the gun aspect in this case. All their focus is on "anti-Asian" hate crimes. Of course both are equally ridiculous.
    Race brings clicks and ratings. That will Morph into the gun soon enough if the race thing gets the traction they are seeking.

Revenue. Agenda. Narrative.

I am the slim oozing out of you TV set......Frank Zappa.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The little bastard came right out and said exactly why he did it. Why are they still trying to assign some other reason to it? :rolleyes: It's like when a terrorist leaves a detailed manifesto online detailing exactly what he'd been planning and why, but politicians (Democrats) say crap like, "We may never know his motives."

"uniformed" PETA wackos could drive from Church's Chicken to Church's Chicken here in Indy because there are many of them and they are relatively close together, shooting up the places screaming about the murder of chickens, livestreaming it, and even posting a manifesto on social media about the murder of innocent birds, and the media would STILL start investigating why the black community was being targeted for being black.

It doesnt matter what your actual motivation is. It is really what THEY say it is.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I have noticed the media talking heads have also made no mention of the fact these are basically sex houses massage parlors staffed by girls women (Asian) who are indentured servants (slaves) under the thumb of the men (Asian) who transported them here from Asia. A lot of race stuff but not necessarily racism.

Maybe Robert Kraft could help them solve this mystery.

kraft-day-spa-insert-02.jpg

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Just saw a news blurb on this (by accident) and they are using race as a lever to push for hate crime.
    Well if they don't want to execute evil people for murder maybe the libs will start executing racists. May not even need to commit a Hate Crime, simply monitor their social media post and then send out the FEMA hit squad to administer the "special" vaccine.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just saw a news blurb on this (by accident) and they are using race as a lever to push for hate crime.
    I think this is dependent on a few factors. Was he doing "business" at each of the places he shot up? If he was then, I don't agree with the hate crime push. Now if he frequented one of the places, but shot up the others because they were "Asian massage palors," who he assumed did the same thing, then his motivation is bias, and the charge enhancement would seem reasonable.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think this is dependent on a few factors. Was he doing "business" at each of the places he shot up? If he was then, I don't agree with the hate crime push. Now if he frequented one of the places, but shot up the others because they were "Asian massage palors," who he assumed did the same thing, then his motivation is bias, and the charge enhancement would seem reasonable.
    From what has been reported, he said that he had been doing business and that he saw them as "temptation" (because of his sex addiction) and was "removing the temptation". He said that race had nothing to do with it. I don't know why the people pushing for the hate crime angle won't simply take him at his word. He's got nothing to gain or lose at this point for saying it was something it was not.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    From what has been reported, he said that he had been doing business and that he saw them as "temptation" (because of his sex addiction) and was "removing the temptation". He said that race had nothing to do with it. I don't know why the people pushing for the hate crime angle won't simply take him at his word. He's got nothing to gain or lose at this point for saying it was something it was not.
    But they do my friend. Push "All" available buttons. "All" of them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wish we had some oriental health spas around here still so I could stop by for some fence mending on behalf of all white men.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, I get that. That's not what I'm saying. I'm clear he was going to Asian massage parlors. The thing we don't know is if he was a customer of all the ones he shot up. If he was, then it's not really a hate crime as much as it is simply a psycho crime. Now if he shot up the other places, and hadn't been going to them, then he was "removing the temptation" based on apply his perception of the other parlor(s) he had gone too.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

So if 'protestors' in a violent riot commit and condone crimes against white people out of an assumption of collective guilt, those would be hate crimes, yes?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah, I get that. That's not what I'm saying. I'm clear he was going to Asian massage parlors. The thing we don't know is if he was a customer of all the ones he shot up. If he was, then it's not really a hate crime as much as it is simply a psycho crime. Now if he shot up the other places, and hadn't been going to them, then he was "removing the temptation" based on apply his perception of the other parlor(s) he had gone too.
    Yeah, I don't know if he was a customer at all of them or not. As I understand it, one was like 30 miles away, and the others were in close proximity to one another (one right across the street I believe). Point is, it doesn't sound like it had anything to do with them being Asian, but since that's the outrage du jour that's what the MSM is playing up.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Even if he was just dropping trow at the one, perhaps they were the only other whorehouses that he was aware of.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Where is the "hate"?

Picking a target based upon some criteria now makes it hate? Of course this is the direction these "crimes" are heading, but I do not believe that was the original intent.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Wellllll.... I’m sure he regrets saying what he said. The sheriff probably didn’t prepare well enough. To simply say the shooter was “having a bad day,” is a pretty dumb comment to make, as we all have “bad days,” and don’t go on murder sprees. I’m betting his spokesman days are over.
    I think he would have been ok with the bad day comment if the internet didnt find his facebook page. Poor wording that I think would have blown over but now they are calling the sheriff racist because of this post.

40611326-9373617-image-a-10_1616025019324.jpg

Top Bottom