• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I was getting head shots at 50 yards yesterday. It has plenty of "pop" for a mushy zombie scull. My RE 22/45 is definitely my weapon of choice... for now. :yesway:

IMG_1607.jpg

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    I'd go with this gun:

Any of them that work

I'd rather be armed than not armed. For any "attack" coming - be it zombies, or children of the corn, or metal squidlike alien sons of *****es invading my turf.

Oh, I forgot the purple. Or did I?

deerslayer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    indpls in
    **** really....... how bout ...... your answer has pissed me off.... i **** on you are you dead? nope !!!! Your mean and hung over have nothing better to do... yes **** on ppl.... start with your self please

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    At range, both of my boys will be operating Ruger 10\22s. The Mrs. and I will have an AK variant of some sort. My 6 year old little girl will handle ammo replenishment. If our position is compromised it gets a little more personal. The zombies that don't fall to my .45 and the wife's XDsc 9mm will have to answer to a pair of diamond sharpened kukris while the Mrs. retreats to a more defensive position with the kids.

The house layout is conducive to funneling the zombies into tight quarters and will not allow them to get a tactical position advantage over us.

If all else fails, our house will be rigged with c4. An underground bunker protected by a blast door will keep us safe and sound while the surrounding quarter mile is vaporized...

After the blast has subsided, we will take stock of supplies and search out other survivors in order to increase our chances...

Mysticwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I would have to say my 5.56 and my reminton 12 ga. along with my Ruger .45 on my side. got pleanty of ammo for all 3, with the wife carrying the .22lr, and her Smith .9 mm on her side. My son would have the Ruger .243 and his .45 on his side, think we are covered

conan1rice

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Wayne County
    Id definalty go with an AR platform. The question, which upper? Id go either 5.56 or .22lr so you have options but can keep the same lower. 9mm glock on my side, just incase.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    For the one gun I need, an AK for the long run since cleaning supplies will start to run out. Initially, I'll pick a piston AR-15 for most things. A Glock would be the perfect hand gun

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    My Dream:

Build this.
    However add roll bars and grate steel or something similar to keep the Z's at bay in case they get too close.
    Wheelchair-Tank.jpg

Slap this on the front with a swivel mount and a belt feed system leading to the back of the chair with a several thosand round ammo resevoir.
    MK46MOD0_Para_stock_Blk_001__98799_zoom.jpg

Wrap me in this.
    battle-armor-1.jpg

Put this on front of chair.
    5967-hyundai-elantra-coupe-zombie-survival-machine.jpg

Add the stealthiest most powerful electric engine ever so I can remain quiet and powerful. Then add rockets, missiles, chariot scythes, or whatever.

Reality (But not really):
    Anything I can get my grubby little mitts on.

Top Bottom