• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    In the 80's (if I remember correctly) when they were still allowed to do slaughter house ammo testing, majority of the head shot's with .22's tested required follow up shots from larger weapons.

Additionally, considering how dense a skull is, how deep inside of it the cerebellum and cerebrum are (the areas of the brain which results in an instant kill)....I won't be putting my life on the line of a 22 at any time, unless the circumstances allowed for me to sneak up behind my target. :twocents:

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    there is only one caliber you have enough of for a zombie invasion. 22lr ftw!

If we were "invaded by zombies" tonight id be screwed if all I could use was my .22 lr. I think I've only got 100 rds at the moment.

If I had to choose between .223 and .22 I would choose .223 although I would pick one of my 7.62 calibers before either of those.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    my primary is my HK mp5 .22. I have buckets of ammo for it. Then if i have to use my stag model3 .223. Then if i run out of that, which i have a lot of ammo also, i go to my side arms, taurus pt92, g19, xdm. i think il b good for a bit at least till i can find some safe shelter and also search for other survivors. Strength in numbers people.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I have a tactical rake and shovel. Waiting on the laser equipped hoe.....:D

But you're nobody unless you have a tactical feather duster.

gangsta2012.jpg

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Where do you guys come up with this stuff.....Priceless

Just look up photos of the Liberian civil war. Use a few different variations on that, and you'll find all kinds of stuff. Like capes, tactical lifejackets, etc.

Warning ... some of the pictures you'll find on google images are truly gruesome. There were some pretty horrible atrocities committed... including cannibalism.

We laugh at pictures like that feather duster guy, and they are funny, but I guarantee you that guy in that pic with the feather duster is a stone cold killer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just look up photos of the Liberian civil war. Use a few different variations on that, and you'll find all kinds of stuff. Like capes, tactical lifejackets, etc.

Warning ... some of the pictures you'll find on google images are truly gruesome. There were some pretty horrible atrocities committed... including cannibalism.

We laugh at pictures like that feather duster guy, and they are funny, but I guarantee you that guy in that pic with the feather duster is a stone cold killer.

A reality of his world.

Top Bottom