• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    (language warning.... one word at the beginning)

[video=youtube;kwC_IaY3BmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwC_IaY3BmY[/video]

Thank you Act. I was hoping someone would post this:

uRR0ky.gif

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Turkish diplomats have criticized the local police for failing to quell an “unpermitted” and “provocative” demonstration.

The Turkish foreign ministry’s statement on Monday went even further, criticizing “the inability of U.S. authorities to take sufficient precautions at every stage of the official program.” And it demanded that the United States conduct a “full investigation of this diplomatic incident and provide the necessary explanation.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...40ffced2ddb_story.html?utm_term=.6efaa4ca0dea

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Turkish diplomats have criticized the local police for failing to quell an “unpermitted” and “provocative” demonstration.

The Turkish foreign ministry’s statement on Monday went even further, criticizing “the inability of U.S. authorities to take sufficient precautions at every stage of the official program.” And it demanded that the United States conduct a “full investigation of this diplomatic incident and provide the necessary explanation.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...40ffced2ddb_story.html?utm_term=.6efaa4ca0dea

I'm not sure what the official kind of statement for how we'd normally respond to this type of thing. But in colloquial terms, it's worded like this.

"**** YOU!"

In THIS country people have the right to peacefully protest the government or whatnot. It didn't get violent until Turkish goons started throwing punches and kicks. It's absurd to expect us to change our laws for foreign visitors. They need to **** right the hell off.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Considering that you're one of the better informed folks here, that's a perfect demonstration of just how well the media's coordinated suppression of the truth works.

I've been pointing out the media's coordinated suppression of the truth for years. Welcome to the party. :yesway:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Bodyguards of Erdogan behaving badly? Shocked! Shocked I say. Probably the same goons who came to blows with Belgian police a while back.

Those boys are probably drawn from the ranks of their national intelligence service, not exactly a Boy Scout troop.

As for wishing for that the proverbial "good guy with a gun" to be there? Sure, that would've ended well. He'd have been in the right, but him, and everybody near him, would probably be dead. Instead of just suffering from a professionally administered arse-whoopin.:rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Bodyguards of Erdogan behaving badly? Shocked! Shocked I say. Probably the same goons who came to blows with Belgian police a while back.

Those boys are probably drawn from the ranks of their national intelligence service, not exactly a Boy Scout troop.

As for wishing for that the proverbial "good guy with a gun" to be there? Sure, that would've ended well. He'd have been in the right, but him, and everybody near him, would probably be dead. Instead of just suffering from a professionally administered arse-whoopin.:rolleyes:

I guess that depends on how many good guys there were

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Slapping leather with the security detail of a head of state from a country like Turkey? It better be A LOT of really good, good guys.

I'm pretty sure a lot of "good guys" here have training/experience too.
    We may not all be "Rambo", but there's quite a few out there.
    And there's only so many bodyguards.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If they ever return to the US.

I agree 110% under the circumstances. They crossed a road to initiate the attack. They can be seen being pulled away from attacking one protester, then running behind the back of that cop and blindsiding the cop to run to attack somebody else while they cop is busy peeling off the next bodyguard.

If if they had started closer where there could be the benefit of doubt as to who started it, it could be kinda murky. But this was blatant and so they have no business being on our soil all things considered.

Top Bottom