• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Those look cool. I have been a collector for a while and sometimes come across some deals I pass onto friends and fellow forum members. I need to check these out.

I am and have been a direct dealer with ESEE for over 4 years now. If I can help you " check them out" let me know.:D I live in Greenfield which is very close to you. No shop as of yet but we do meet ftf many times and we do gun shows and my ESEE knives are always at a gun show.

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    I am and have been a direct dealer with ESEE for over 4 years now. If I can help you " check them out" let me know.:D I live in Greenfield which is very close to you. No shop as of yet but we do meet ftf many times and we do gun shows and my ESEE knives are always at a gun show.

And a wonderful dealer she is too! I have had a few dealings with Knife Lady and have consistently seen her at the shows.

She is fantastic at customer service and won't steer anyone wrong.

She is my knife "dealer"...since they're like a darn drug !!!!!

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle

Thanks. How do these work as a throwing knife if need be?

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Thanks. How do these work as a throwing knife if need be?

Any knife can be thrown and make to stick in a piece of wood. Some are better than others for that purpose and their design reflects that. Esee knives could be thrown, but are more at home with camp chores. There are better options if you'd like a dedicated throwing knife.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    ESEE knives are NOT throwing knives and were not designed for that purpose. They were designed for survival. That is their main purpose as Jeff Randall and Mike Perrin owners of ESEE also give survival training classes or courses. That is their true expertise. To survive in a jungle you need a knive/knives so therefore that is how knives came into play.

I hope this brief history of ESEE knives helps.:D

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Time for some Junglas love, I mean it is Junglas season. Fire time! Put the Junglas threw a workout today. Had a bunch of cut pallet pieces (1" x 4"s) and split them all into kindling for fire starters.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I got to use my new ESEE CW6 a little yesterday. It bites pretty well into hard woods, but it's just too light and short to ever replace a hatchet a or a huge honking knife like a Junglas. I didn't do any batoning, because I know it can handle that. It stayed fairly sharp after about 10-15 minutes of non-stop chopping, hacking, chipping, and whittling of whatever hardwood scraps I could find waiting around the fire.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    This might be the place to ask since this thread has people that really like these knives. I bought 2 of the Esee Candiru Series Black. knives. Decided they were not for me and will sell them. They are new. What is a fair price based on what you guys have seen. I have been online they seem all over the place.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    This might be the place to ask since this thread has people that really like these knives. I bought 2 of the Esee Candiru Series Black. knives. Decided they were not for me and will sell them. They are new. What is a fair price based on what you guys have seen. I have been online they seem all over the place.

Just more from your collection right?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

You know what you paid for them, and if you paid the normal/fair retail price for them, I would think you should be able to at least get close to your money back.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I paid $45 each but the shipping got me where I am at like $48 each. I heard they were popular so I was asking $50 plus shipping.

I might just post them for trade like both of them for a bigger esee. These are really small

Top Bottom