• ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Yikes,
    I hate to be the guy who puts up a picture of a knife that actually gets used, but here we go. :) Last night I was experimenting with putting a maxpedition janus on the sheath so I thought I'd take a few pictures. It's not done yet, and I wish the pack was a little smaller, but so far I like being able to have more little things all in one package.

Here it is as I pulled it out of the sheath last night.

Trying to do a good job of showing some little chips in the blade, but the phone didn't do too well at it.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I like the Janus pack paired up with the junglas sheath. I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

Junglas is looking good teddy12b! Ain't nuthin wrong with showing a well used knife or a brand new knife you just got. Point is you've got em :yesway:

:+1: on your sig line

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I like the Janus pack paired up with the junglas sheath. I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

Junglas is looking good teddy12b! Ain't nuthin wrong with showing a well used knife or a brand new knife you just got. Point is you've got em :yesway:

:+1: on your sig line

I just wanted some kind of pouch on it for some small tools. I use the junglas the most when clearing brush, making paths, or splitting wood. I wanted to have my little pocket chainsaw with it along with a couple means to start a fire. In addition to those things I wanted some sanitation wipes, bandades, and little bit of medical tape in case things don't always go as planned. That knife is a beast and it'd be real easy to make a little mistake that'd cost yah.

Next on the list is probably going to be either an izula or a 4". I can't decide.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I just wanted some kind of pouch on it for some small tools. I use the junglas the most when clearing brush, making paths, or splitting wood. I wanted to have my little pocket chainsaw with it along with a couple means to start a fire. In addition to those things I wanted some sanitation wipes, bandades, and little bit of medical tape in case things don't always go as planned. That knife is a beast and it'd be real easy to make a little mistake that'd cost yah.

Next on the list is probably going to be either an izula or a 4". I can't decide.

Which ever one you decide let me know.:D

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Honestly I'm kind of kicking myself for not jumping on the limited edition INGO Esee group buy. :(

IIRC, I think Knifelady said she has 2 group buy knives available. I think they were 4's but serrated.

But they are standard blades, no INGO limited edition just yet. Fingers crossed for some time in the near future.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    IIRC, I think Knifelady said she has 2 group buy knives available. I think they were 4's but serrated.

But they are standard blades, no INGO limited edition just yet. Fingers crossed for some time in the near future.

It was buyers choice. 3 or 4, plain or serrated, black or dessert tan.

I'm really torn on a limited edition "INGO" knife. While it would be really neat to have, I can't really financially justify a safe queen knife purchase right now. Hopefully that changes before another GB happens.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    It was buyers choice. 3 or 4, plain or serrated, black or dessert tan.

I'm really torn on a limited edition "INGO" knife. While it would be really neat to have, I can't really financially justify a safe queen knife purchase right now. Hopefully that changes before another GB happens.

Ah, I saw it in my email on my phone while I was driving :n00b:

I'm in for an INGO knife whenever it happens but I hope it's not for a couple weeks at least. I want a can on my 22/45!

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Yikes,
    I hate to be the guy who puts up a picture of a knife that actually gets used, but here we go. :) Last night I was experimenting with putting a maxpedition janus on the sheath so I thought I'd take a few pictures. It's not done yet, and I wish the pack was a little smaller, but so far I like being able to have more little things all in one package.

Here it is as I pulled it out of the sheath last night.

Trying to do a good job of showing some little chips in the blade, but the phone didn't do too well at it.

That's a good looking knife! IMO that's the way a Junglas should look. Here's a few that I snapped this evening of mine in current condition.
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    My new to me RC3 (Thanks to INGO'er Amattern). I have a ESSE 3 coming from the group buy but hey you can't have too many knifes can you?
    Besides the group buy blade is a different color.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    My new to me RC3 (Thanks to INGO'er Amattern). I have a ESSE 3 coming from the group buy but hey you can't have too many knifes can you?
    Besides the group buy blade is a different color.

I'm glad you snagged this. I already have a couple 3s and a DT 3 coming from the GB but that RC3 was calling me. My wallet thanks you :yesway:

The 3 is still my favorite ESEE

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Well the ESEE stainless steel knives are supposed to be making their shipping debut in June. I have them on order so my fingers are crossed they will arrive next month.

Not too much longer for the ESEE group buy.:rockwoot:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Well the ESEE stainless steel knives are supposed to be making their shipping debut in June. I have them on order so my fingers are crossed they will arrive next month.

Not too much longer for the ESEE group buy.:rockwoot:

"Not too much longer" like you have news, or like its getting close to the 12 week mark? I've been a good boy for a while now and I have a camping trip in a couple weeks that would be a great way to christen that 4! :rockwoot:

P.S. I used my Izula to baton a 2" diameter sapling for a walking stick this past weekend. I only smacked my thumb twice. :cool:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    GREAT NEWS the ESEE GROUP BUY ORDER IS BEING SHIPPED TODAY.:rockwoot:

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

I should have them next Wed 29th. In time for the Indy 1500. so if any of you are going to the 1500 you can pick up your order there just let me know so I can put your name on the knife/knives you ordered.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Since I must have missed it, and 36 pages is a lot to search through... What steel are they using for the stainless knives? And are all options going to be available?

Top Bottom