• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Ran into that with a guy at work who bought an AR-15. He comes to work the next day telling me how it took a while to figure out how to release the mag, release the bolt, and wondering what that little flip up thingy where the bullets come out was for. Then he asks if I have some shells that he could buy. I told him I'd only sell to him if he would allow me to give him a crash course. He informed me that he was 54 years old and he could figure it out by himself. I told him to figure out where to get ammo.

Good. Thank you!

:yesway:

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Who can a dem gun owner vote for in 2020? Which dem running is pro 2A?

Seriously? Who can a GOP gun owner vote for in 2020? Which Republican running is pro 2A?
    Certainly not this guy: [FONT=&amp]"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."
    [/FONT]

Make no mistake, I am not a fan of Biden, but Trump is not in the 2A corner.
    (It is good that he has a carry permit though, because he shoots from the hip a lot.)

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Wait till it's all over. The market will be flooded with guns. You will find good deals all day long.

Yep...along with a bunch of nice foreclosure properties and decent repo'd cars at the auction.
    Just saving up for the not too distant future...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wouldn't get too excited about the libs buying guns.

As soon as this is over, they'll sell them and be right back to calling for gun bans. They never learn and never will learn.
    You can't fix a mental illness if you refuse to even admit you're suffering from one.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I wouldn't get too excited about the libs buying guns.

As soon as this is over, they'll sell them and be right back to calling for gun bans. They never learn and never will learn.
    You can't fix a mental illness if you refuse to even admit you're suffering from one.

Even better. I’ll buy their “used” gun with no rounds fired for cheap.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How did we loose bumpstocks again?

I get so tired of this trope , so unimaginative. Just what alternative reality would have made you happy? Because nothing was not an option politically. I firmly believe this was the best outcome for a f**king plastic toy most serious gun owners never owned. It literally has nothing to do with the keeping and bearing arms. The second best option likely would have been the republican gun bill while the worst, and most likely to occur, would have been republicans caving and passing a democrat gun control bill.

Paul Ryan was not your friend and was poised the f**k us. Trump short circuited this with what now is on the verge of being overturned, by judges Trump put on the court.

So so find another one, this one sucks...

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Ran into that with a guy at work who bought an AR-15. He comes to work the next day telling me how it took a while to figure out how to release the mag, release the bolt, and wondering what that little flip up thingy where the bullets come out was for. Then he asks if I have some shells that he could buy. I told him I'd only sell to him if he would allow me to give him a crash course. He informed me that he was 54 years old and he could figure it out by himself. I told him to figure out where to get ammo.

:yesway:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Actually, they were outlawed by a government agency that doesn't make the laws. That concerns me.

That agency reports to Trump. They were acting on his direction.

Look, Trump deserves a kick in the nuts for stabbing us in the back regarding bump stocks and for what he almost pushed through on silencers and red flag laws. In fact, republicans in general deserve a kick in the nuts for their general spinelessness and weak-kneed wobbliness when push comes to shove on enacting gun laws. But if anyone believes the damage wouldn’t have been far worse if the democrats owned the Senate and the WH, I give you Virginia.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And they will justify it because they never really "needed" them.

LOL, those same 1st time gun buying liberals will still vote the same way as they always have. And they all have short memories. As soon as this is over they'll hand in those evil high cap mags and those evil black rifles are still evil

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's pretty concerning that there are those among "us" that don't understand the difference between voting for dems or republicans regarding the Second Amendment.

There are certainly republicans that could be better on 2A, including the president. Let's not confuse could be better with wanting the 2A removed, as is the platform of the dems.

The Second Amendment is paramount to the the whole constitution. Nothing else matters without the Second Amendment. Without the 2A, tyrants can and will change or remove the constitution as they choose.

Top Bottom