• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Amazing! It is difficult to fire a teacher anywhere, but even more so in California

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'd add that it's impossible to find an actual teacher in urban California. On the other hand, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a few "educators."

:yesway:

Is that educators, as in re-education, as found in re-education camps?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, at least those in urban California allow it. Then again, it doesn't seem like allow is the right word. It is probably more accurately encourage for those people.

They may be more guilty of it, but I'm sure other schools have done stupid things.

Holding hands in school was banned in Tennessee.
    Riding bike to school in New York, banned
    A school in Michigan banned book bags.
    Pennsylvania has a problem with Ugg Boots.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    They may be more guilty of it, but I'm sure other schools have done stupid things.

Holding hands in school was banned in Tennessee.
    Riding bike to school in New York, banned
    A school in Michigan banned book bags.
    Pennsylvania has a problem with Ugg Boots.

Well, to be fair, no one should be subjected to Ugg Boots. (purple, as needed)

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Some more on the 11/4/17 "protests. This guy did some research and found some interesting ties.

"An interesting note is that the Tide Foundation also gave money to start the Occupy Wall Street movement. It looks like they might be following the same template. The Tide Foundation also is a major donor to UEAALDF which funds Antifa through BAMN.Some other donors to The Alliance For Global Justice are The United Steel Workers, Patagonia, Lush Cosmetics, The New World Foundation, Ben & Jerry Foundation, Peace Development Fund, AARP, Planned Parenthood, and the city of Tucson."

https://www.ammoland.com/2017/10/wh...ail&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-8be0ce9b7a-20594033

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

This is what you get when you make allowances for them and don't hold them to a standard.

Of course, they feel safe doing this in California. In free America, Coming at someone's car with lead pipes or coming at the person themselves with a bat is a fast way to learn why you don't bring a stick to a gunfight, not that you will live long enough to pass that lesson along.

This, I think, will not end well... but it will eventually end. In the meantime, God help us. No one else seems willing to.

Blessings,
    Bill

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Ben Shaprio calling California out for exactly this.

[video=youtube;6kap5ZVPLRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kap5ZVPLRw[/video]

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is what you get when you make allowances for them and don't hold them to a standard.

Of course, they feel safe doing this in California. In free America, Coming at someone's car with lead pipes or coming at the person themselves with a bat is a fast way to learn why you don't bring a stick to a gunfight, not that you will live long enough to pass that lesson along.

This, I think, will not end well... but it will eventually end. In the meantime, God help us. No one else seems willing to.

Blessings,
    Bill

But Bill, they WOULD pass that lesson along from the moment the pictures/video of their dead carcasses being hauled away hits the media.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Ben Shaprio calling California out for exactly this.

[video=youtube;6kap5ZVPLRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kap5ZVPLRw[/video]

I don't much like Mr Shapiro. He's a smug, condescending, arrogant little prick. But what pi$$es me off the most about him is that he's always right.:rolleyes:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom