Ex-Illinois resident walks into the gun store . . .

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    "Wussification"?

"Wimpification"?

"Frenchification"?

Excellent choices all! :):

BTW, I do agree with the analogy of what "they" are doing to our country - just wasn't crazy about the "name".

I am a school bus driver and have seen how the children (all levels) are being "Wussified". And "dumbed down". :xmad:
    What is going to become of our great country?

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    What is going to become of our great country?
    First this:

flag_canadian_maple_leaf.jpg

Then this:

french-flag.jpg

Then this:

20050705205500_che-guevara-soviet-union-flag-posterflag-4001883%5B1%5D.jpg

And eventually this:

_41298296_protest2-ap-203x300.jpg

If we don't wake up and smell the coffee.

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    Calling what the far-left is doing to this country "feminization" might be insulting to women. That's why I call it "pussification".
    "Feminization" doesn't offend me at all because it is accurate. Can't tell you how many "men" I know who are afraid to be real men. The entire country is so PC that now even being male is something that has become offensive to a lot of people. It is beyond my comprehension. I am a really strong woman and couldn't be with a man who didn't have the strength to rein me in when I need it or be a full partner. GO MEN!:rockwoot:

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    They will have to fight to get there. And I believe I will have a lot of company on my (our) side! :do2:
    I don't know... It seems to be happening already.

Look at how the government is interfering in your life already. Opposing school vouchers, so if you want to use you tax money for your child's education, you HAVE to send them to the public schools for indoctrination... er... I mean, education. Hell, in New York City, they outlawed trans-fats!!! You're not even allowed to decide what goes into your body anymore.

It's very insidious. First the government starts shoving socialized programs down your throat. Then, since they're footin' the bill for everything, they decide it's perfectly reasonable that they can regulate who teaches your kids, what they learn, where you go for medical care, what treatments you can get, what you can eat, what you can read, say, think, etc..

I scares the ever-lovin' poop out of me that over half this country wants to vote for "change". They don't have a single clue what that change is going to be, but, damn it, they want it!! It's like "Let's Make A Deal", and the Dems are Monty Hall: "Do you want to keep the freedom, prosperity and security you have in your hand? Or risk it all for what's behind door number 3?

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Some of the people are starting to open their eyes. The grumbling is getting louder.
    It may take something outrageous to kick start them and the rest, but "the natives are restless" - and not just gun owners.
    Too many RIGHTS are being abused and/or denied across the board.

Top Bottom