• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    I no longer white list sites incompatable with AB+, story also here https://www.southbendtribune.com/ne...cle_7a1d9fbd-e3a8-578e-9b1b-5bf0173d6390.html , as far as this event being tough on the left , they're ready to blame everyone from the managers at Fair Oaks all the way to Trump if necessary. Cause don't you know if the perps prove to be illegals, they were just trying to make a better life for themselves...and most certainly put in that position by "the system".

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I no longer white list sites incompatable with AB+, story also here https://www.southbendtribune.com/ne...cle_7a1d9fbd-e3a8-578e-9b1b-5bf0173d6390.html , as far as this event being tough on the left , they're ready to blame everyone from the managers at Fair Oaks all the way to Trump if necessary. Cause don't you know if the perps prove to be illegals, they were just trying to make a better life for themselves...and most certainly put in that position by "the system".

Of course... "Its Trumps fault" Everyone knows that. #MAGA #45 #INGO #CHEESE #MILK :ingo:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

"Santiago Ruvalcaba Contreros, 31, Edgar Gardozo Vazquez, 36, and Miguel Angel Navarro Serrano, 38, are being charged with the beating of a vertebrate animal, a class A misdemeanor, police said. "

Those darned Irish...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just placed an order for their Habanero Havarti, 7 year Cheddar and Sweet Swiss. Shipping was a little salty ($15) which is why I went back and added the Sweet Swiss. I haven't had a really good aged sharp cheddar since we used to visit Humbird Cheese up in Wisconsin on our way to Minnesota when I was a kid.

UTL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2015
    Central Indiana
    Just finished my last jug of Fairlife chocolate milk. I hope its on sale this weekend. I like that its not as high in sugar and has a longer shelf life than other chocolate milks

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    FAIR OAKS, Ind. — A prosecutor says investigators are looking into whether an animal rights group worker coerced employees at a large northwestern Indiana dairy farm into the abuse of young calves that was captured on undercover video.

Newton County Prosecutor Jeff Drinski says a witness has corroborated allegations from an abuse suspect that the Animal Recovery Mission employee encouraged the abuse at Fair Oaks Farms. Drinski says detectives will try to interview the group's employee.

Animal Recovery Mission founder Richard Couto called the allegation "ridiculous and absurd." He says none of the group's video shows any encouragement of abuse.

The farm that's a popular agritourism destination has faced public backlash over videos released by the group. It's also been the flagship farm for Fairlife milk, which has been dropped by several grocery chains.

From the article-

Allegations by the suspect, corroborated by another employee. Seems like there's something there to look into.

"Animal Recovery Mission founder Richard Couto called the allegation "ridiculous and absurd." He says none of the group's video shows any encouragement of abuse."

I'm sure they don't.....now.

Last edited:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    The question in my mind has always been not if ARM's plants "encouraged" the abuse but rather did they actually perpetrate the abuse. Early on, such a claim was made IIRC. Have there been additional arrests made or did the other perps seen in the video disappear? Perhaps back to Florida??? IDK.

Top Bottom