• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ...but you get the irony of "defaming" Black Muslims, right?

Abd you will notice that I immediately corrected myself when it was brought to my attention that I made an honest mistake.

But that isn’t happening very often in the in the MSM ((The honest part of the mistake, nor the corrections)

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I’m not “the middle” and I have a full time job and kids to raise also. I don’t “have time” to be enraged about anything, but it’s my duty as an American to make time to keep informed on our political issues.

*IF* you pay attention to the important issues, and you seek fact checking when a subject warrants time & effort, then you are in the middle.

The top 15% will get everything right 99% of the time.
    The bottom 15% will get everything wrong 99% of the time.
    The 70% in the middle will have to apply time, effort and some IQ points to figure out what's facts & what's trash.

The problem with the bottom 15% is they either worry about the wrong things or won't accept stone cold facts when presented.

The face off between extremest groups is a gathering of bottom 15% people, so no one or nothing is going to change their minds.
    It's a waste of time & effort to talk to them.
    Any questions about their 'Position' is seen as a direct challenge, so you get attacked instead of answers, doesn't matter if it's abortion, firearms, immigration, climate change or anything else.

To even discuss a 'Non-Event' is a waste of time & effort...

Honey Do List Item #25: Tell INGO how much I don't care about an issue by posting about it multiple times in the same thread.

Almost as much of a waste of time as replying to a commitment on what a waste of time it is...
    Again, pointing out this is a 'Non-Event' in the first place, so I'd have to say it's a triple waste of time.

Either you want to rant & rave about nothing (a big nothing as it turns out) or you move on with your life...
    I waste time waiting on other things to finish, and I don't waste it on the alt.Right or idiot Left websites.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    morgan.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Again, pointing out this is a 'Non-Event' in the first place, so I'd have to say it's a triple waste of time.

So, as I understand this, you think this subject is without merit and should not be discussed and you are going to continue discussing it until we realize the error of our ways and fall into line with you and stop discussing it or you are going to double, triple, quadrupal, fifthtupple, sixtupple, and cetera, down and continue explaining to us how we are wasting our time on the internet discussing a non starter subject that you couldn't care less about, but for our benefit will continue discussing so that.....

RUNONONPURPOSE.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So, as I understand this, you think this subject is without merit and should not be discussed and you are going to continue discussing it until we realize the error of our ways and fall into line with you and stop discussing it or you are going to double, triple, quadrupal, fifthtupple, sixtupple, and cetera, down and continue explaining to us how we are wasting our time on the internet discussing a non starter subject that you couldn't care less about, but for our benefit will continue discussing so that.....

RUNONONPURPOSE.

Unfortunately, the rep gramarians said, "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to blue falcon again" which means that I can't rep you right now for that post that was difficult to read, but that I found nonetheless entertaining, in keeping with the spirit of the thread and while I don't want to belabor the point being made regarding the irony of someone posting that they don't care about the topic that the thread is about, it is probably worth keeping this gag going for at least a bit longer, if for no other reason than it is a winter and it is cold outside so it is sometimes difficult to fight off a bit of cabin fever, even if one isn't actually in a cabin or suffering from a fever.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I just like watching people complain about their time being wasted while they're wasting their own time.

[video=youtube;b__qYmVodBA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b__qYmVodBA[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is a hit and run subject.

Drive by posters.

Retractions are anathema.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm probably not right to say it, but my first reaction to this story was: Nope. That doesn't sound right.

My first reaction to ANY story like this is likely to be the same, because so often, the headline doesn't tell the actual story and too often, the "facts" turn out to be . . . less factual.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'm probably not right to say it, but my first reaction to this story was: Nope. That doesn't sound right.

My first reaction to ANY story like this is likely to be the same, because so often, the headline doesn't tell the actual story and too often, the "facts" turn out to be . . . less factual.

:yesway:

I have an edge, I do not listen to the MSMBS. I wait for the commentary from conservatives.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County

I first saw this shared by a relative on her FB page. It was from Social Justice group, with 60 second video clip, and an unattributed quote from an "eyewitness". I told the wife, let's wait 24 hours and see how this pans out. Needless to say.......

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It certainly is fake news that the drum beater was in any way out there making peace.

I think that version comes from the 'chief' himself taking his own script to rewrite when the long video (9 minutes) came out

pesky facts, they keep ruining a good narrative

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Forgive my redundant comment, if such, as I haven’t read every page of this thread. With that being said, I normally watch Fox 59 for the news because they are a little more “fair and balanced” than most of the other MSM. However, tonite on the evening news Fox 59 ran the story and stopped far short of providing the entire story. Their 15-20 second newspiece was wholly critical of the high school young men with no counterpoint re: the black protesters in evidence there.

Additionally, I’m not wholly surprised the Catholic Archdiocese spokesperson was quick to condemn the young men without knowing all of the facts. Sad to say the liberal extension of the Catholic Church seems to rear its ugly head all to often. And also sad to say the same position has spread to other organized religions as well.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Clyburn: If You Preface Statement With "If This Is True" That Gives You All The Cover You Need

...House Majority Whip James Clyburn defends Democrats who jumped on Thursday's Buzzfeed story that was debunked by special counsel Robert Mueller's office by noting that they all qualified their statements with, "if this is true."

"When you preface your statement with 'if this is true,' that, to me, gives you all the cover you need," Clyburn said on FOX News Sunday. "If they had said something as if it were true, then that would be one thing to be concerned about, but they've all said, 'if this is true.'"...

Top Bottom