• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    In my experience (mainly dealing with sporting events in which Catholic school plays a public school), the Catholic school kids are almost intolerable. I don't think it's the religion itself, but being from a private school.

At the k-8 level, I've been mostly impressed with the Catholic school kids/parents. High school, not so much most of the time.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    In my experience (mainly dealing with sporting events in which Catholic school plays a public school), the Catholic school kids are almost intolerable. I don't think it's the religion itself, but being from a private school.
    As a parent of a child enrolled in a private school, my experience has been a bit different. Intolerable kids, rich or poor, seem to come from homes with little parenting. The rich ones get whatever they want with few repercussions. Mommy and Daddy are too busy to raise them, so pay someone else.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Never had a MAGA hat before. Maybe now might be a good time to get one?

Wonder if the fake news would report the massive surge in "racism" of America for selling out all MAGA hats?

DxhoeVsWoAE1QAg.jpg:small

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Brazil interference in the 2020 election?
    Sounds like collusion between the Dems and Brazil against President Trump.

This isn't just a singular effort but part of an organized attempt to influence public opinions just like Russia, Russia, Russia.
    Quote from the article says there was a network of accounts used to spread the story.

[FONT=&quot]Information warfare researcher Molly McKew tells [/FONT]CNN[FONT=&quot]that she realized Saturday that a network of anonymous accounts was helping spread the video.[/FONT]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I went to a private religious school grades 7-12....but then again, some would describe me as intolerable.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Never had a MAGA hat before. Maybe now might be a good time to get one?

Wonder if the fake news would report the massive surge in "racism" of America for selling out all MAGA hats?

Save money, buy it directly from China where they are made... Just saving you some $$$!

This year is 30 years from high school graduation....that's not long, is it?

40 year reunion this year...
    I went to my 20 year reunion, didn't hit the 5, 10 or 15 year reunions, was in the Marines, at the 20th I was pretty lost.
    Might hit the 40th, is every 20 years or so bad manners?

Last edited:

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    As a parent of a child enrolled in a private school, my experience has been a bit different. Intolerable kids, rich or poor, seem to come from homes with little parenting. The rich ones get whatever they want with few repercussions. Mommy and Daddy are too busy to raise them, so pay someone else.

I was originally going to blame it on the rich, but went with the more generic private school route.

I went to a private religious school grades 7-12....but then again, some would describe me as intolerable.

So did I, well K-8. They did succeed in beating the religion out of me.

Top Bottom