• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Has anyone started an Ingo league yet? I think we had 2 last year but I haven't seen anything this year. I have never been a commissioner, but I am willing to give it a shot if people are interested.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Sure, why not? I'm in. I'm already in one league on NFL.com. If we do it, I'd prefer it to be on there. This is only my second season, so I'm pretty green.

Bump. I'll play but don't want to bother with draft

You can set it up to "auto-draft," if you want. It will automatically pick the highest ranked player left.

EDIT: I just looked on NFL.com, and it would be really easy for me to set up a league. Let me know if you want to get one going. We only have a couple days...

Last edited:

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Sure. I can do a third league. I highly recommend ESPN though, I've used them for years, and not a single complaint.

PM me if this becomes a thing. I'd hate to miss out by losing track of this thread

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I've reactivated a league I made last year for INGO. If anyone wants in let me know, but we do need to be at least somewhat quick in getting organized.

If you'd like an invite, send me a message with your name and email address! If you were in this league last year you should still have access to it this year!

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I've reactivated a league I made last year for INGO. If anyone wants in let me know, but we do need to be at least somewhat quick in getting organized.

If you'd like an invite, send me a message with your name and email address! If you were in this league last year you should still have access to it this year!
    Which website do you run the league from?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Still PLENTY of spots open in the league! It is a keeper league so anyone joining this year will be moved to top of draft order to account for this! If no one (other than myself) wants to participate from last year, then I will not keep anyone and we will totally randomize draft order.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I tried responding to the group, but I couldn't from my phone. Anyway, I say we draft tomorrow, that way we can start from the beginning of the season.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I tried responding to the group, but I couldn't from my phone. Anyway, I say we draft tomorrow, that way we can start from the beginning of the season.
    I'm good tomorrow night as well. Also, this league is huge. We need to try and find out an accurate number, so we can cut down on the number of teams. More players to choose from that way

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Still PLENTY of spots open in the league! It is a keeper league so anyone joining this year will be moved to top of draft order to account for this! If no one (other than myself) wants to participate from last year, then I will not keep anyone and we will totally randomize draft order.
    I say we randomize the draft and start a new. It's really hard to draft a quality team with every star player already on a roster.

I too was having trouble posting in the group discussion

Top Bottom