• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Sorry guys, I have no idea why the draft didn't go on as scheduled, but I guess we will move it tomorrow evening before the game. forgop if you want in let me know I'll get you an invite

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    My autopick strategy is loaded just in case. Not sure how to activate it though. I'll be working a couple hours away from home tomorrow.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    My autopick strategy is loaded just in case. Not sure how to activate it though. I'll be working a couple hours away from home tomorrow.

Don't hold me to it but if you are not logged on it SHOULD default to that!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I've got a proposal if anyone is interested. Doc I would definitely load yourself an autopick strategy!

but my solution is that we are gonna be picking with such proximity to the first game, I was thinking we could decide that everyone gets the benefit of the doubt and at the end of the week I can adjust scores to make it so that everyone basically played
    their best available lineup. If not for all the games then maybe just for players in tonight's game. Thoughts?

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Sorry guys, I have no idea why the draft didn't go on as scheduled, but I guess we will move it tomorrow evening before the game. forgop if you want in let me know I'll get you an invite

I believe it was because the league isn't/wasn't full. I propose we cut the league down to 12 teams without divisions. That way (assuming forcop is in), we will have a full league. Let's just do the draft sometime today, assuming everyone that cannot make it (me included) is okay with the auto-draft. I would imagine that all the big name players playing tonight will automatically be included in your line-up, so no need to adjust scores.

Whatever way we decide to proceed, I'm good with it. I'm just throwing my two cents in.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It's now set to 12 teams, the draft is set currently for 7:15. I probably won't be able to participate :( but it is confirmed that it actually will occur at that time. Last year we did a pick time of 30 seconds, I know some people thought that wasn't long enough. Would you guys like to do 60 seconds or 30 seconds?

Top Bottom