• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Everyone that is in so far should now have access to the INGO group. I'm fine with starting from scratch, and unless I hear from last years participants that is what we will do as of now.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I'm fine with starting from scratch this year, but I do like keeper leagues where you can keep a player but you use your pick two rounds earlier than the previous year to keep him. Example last year in another league I drafted Julius Thomas in the 13th round, so I kept him this year using my 11th round spot.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm fine with starting from scratch this year, but I do like keeper leagues where you can keep a player but you use your pick two rounds earlier than the previous year to keep him. Example last year in another league I drafted Julius Thomas in the 13th round, so I kept him this year using my 11th round spot.

I'll have to look into that for next year. I'm still learning the ESPN format as I'd used Yahoo until last year, but it seems pretty customizable. Once the season gets underway and we have a better idea of who is participating we will start voting on settings and rules for next season.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I'll have to look into that for next year. I'm still learning the ESPN format as I'd used Yahoo until last year, but it seems pretty customizable. Once the season gets underway and we have a better idea of who is participating we will start voting on settings and rules for next season.

I'm not really sure how to do it in an online draft, we always draft offline at my buddies cabin, we target shoot for draft order.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'll be at work until 9, but can someone bump this sometime this evening and see if anyone else is interested?

Top Bottom