• ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Maybe I am misinterpreting the OP. I took it for what I thought it was. Generalized statement that we have become a lazy society and allow technology do everything for us and that when something happens its never our fault. While I feel this is a fairly accurate statement and I agree with the statement, it does not mean I agree with the fact that it is accurate. We must fix this. Yes, there are medical conditions out there. Some can't exercise like the masses, some can be done sitting or in a pool, though. Are there other diseases, too? Sure. I have beat alcoholism and while its a forever disease I have it under control. Am I obese or overweight? Not really. I have been but fixed that as well. I never blamed anyone for my problems, I faced them and fixed them. I wasn't happy with what I was becoming. If you are not happy, then fix it and don't quit til u r happy. Pretty basic rule I think.

I do not hate fat people, I do not hate alcoholics. I admit I do not like how these diseases effect their loved ones around them, though. End of rant. Now let's use our physical powers to our advantage and rely less on technology where its feasible and acceptable.

Knowing the OP, this is exactly what his intent was.

:yesway: Good on you for taking care of yourself and doing the right thing, alcoholism runs in my family. Hard stuff to handle, hats off to you for doing so.

Top Bottom