• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    maybe a back problem that limits his mobility because he worked 70 hour weeks every week since he was 14 years old under conditions where you as the ruff tough hard man you are wouldn't have lasted a day..

You assume some of us haven't walked a mile in those shoes already....

You'd be wrong.

You guys should checkout [URL="https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/www.google.com"]RACIST INFO OMITTED ..[/URL]I hear they don't like people that don't look like them also.

Wow... I think your comment might just earn you a vacation from INGO..

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    WOW bummer for you, you dont fit into the way I see things, I guess that puts you on the wall...Its a great idea so long as it doesn't apply to you right...

You are reading what you want to read.

I said that I don't want to be part of the system that forces me to pay for others, and you took that to mean that I want to execute the "undesirables" of society.

That's on you.

I took it a step further, into hyperbole, to say that if my right to keep the fruits of my labor is taken from me and my fruits are given to others, then why is it so unreasonable to take away the right of those receiving my money to make their own decisions. Do you think that people on welfare should have to pass a drug test?

You have issues. I truly have sympathy for you.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I think some folks are missing the point of the OP and taking it as a personal attack, rather than a general observation.

Or maybe VUPDblue really does hate fat people. :laugh: I doubt that though, because he used to be fat himself.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I think some folks are missing the point of the OP and taking it as a personal attack, rather than a general observation.

Or maybe VUPDblue really does hate fat people. :laugh: I doubt that though, because he used to be fat himself.

AH HA!!!! There's the proof. He hated himself so much that he lost weight. :laugh: :D

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    How did you gain the weight?

Did you reduce your calorie intake while you were disabled?

Also, all of the money that you paid into the system is long gone, paid out to others. If you do go on assistance, it will be current tax payers that fund your care.

Just so you know. I apologize if you already knew that, but from the tone of your posts, it doesn't appear so.

Paid to who? Illegals and others that have abused the system. I never abused the system so what I'm just ripped off and screwed?? If your worried about the money you are currently paying in going to an older disabled person, maybe you should consider nobody seems to want to do anything about that money going to illegal immigrants and people like Obama's aunt in Boston who is on disability but has never worked in this country or paid a dime into the system. I guess you would rather take it from those who actually paid into it huh. Maybe instead of concentrating on a person that has worked and paid in thier whole life you should be more worried about those that are stealing the money from under your nose...

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Paid to who? Illegals and others that have abused the system. I never abused the system so what I'm just ripped off and screwed?? If your worried about the money you are currently paying in going to an older disabled person, maybe you should consider nobody seems to want to do anything about that money going to illegal immigrants and people like Obama's aunt in Boston who is on disability but has never worked in this country or paid a dime into the system. I guess you would rather take it from those who actually paid into it huh. Maybe instead of concentrating on a person that has worked and paid in thier whole life you should be more worried about those that are stealing the money from under your nose...

The system is set up for abuse. The system is the problem, not the people using it.

I am against redistrubutive taxes. I am for helping people, on a voluntary basis.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    :rolleyes: wow.

Let's all calm down and have a doughnut, cake, ice cream, cookie....
    Just a typical fat man's meal :D

If you're fat and happy, more power to you.

If you're fat and miserable, eat well and exercise and stop making excuses.

And I can talk because I know more about diet and exercise than about guns.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    The system is set up for abuse. The system is the problem, not the people using it.

I am against redistrubutive taxes. I am for helping people, on a voluntary basis.

I cant argue with that... that is the way it should have been all along. Social security was originally set up for retiring citizens. It even said on the card for social security purposes only. As the fund grew and grew, politicians saw it as a source and we let them dip into it. Before long as anytime you give an inch they took the whole shebang and then borrowed on the money times three.

If I were a Mexican or I am sorry whats the term Spanish immigrant. I would come here illegally and drop a kid or three. Those kids are automatically citizens and get social security numbers. Now me and my ol lady and her cousin and his friend and friends friend are all going to use just one of those social security numbers and sell the other two numbers to another 15 or 20 illegals. we are all going to work under these numbers and at the end of the year claim 10 dependents and were even allowed to claim non citizens our tax return is going to be in the 10's of thousands of dollars. All our medical care is free and we cant even really be charged with crimes because if we do something really bad we will just be deported back to where we came LOL..
    Tell me right now any place in the world i can go pull that off and be welcomed for doing it.. LOL dude im on my way...

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I cant argue with that... that is the way it should have been all along. Social security was originally set up for retiring citizens. It even said on the card for social security purposes only. As the fund grew and grew, politicians saw it as a source and we let them dip into it. Before long as anytime you give an inch they took the whole shebang and then borrowed on the money times three.

If I were a Mexican or I am sorry whats the term Spanish immigrant. I would come here illegally and drop a kid or three. Those kids are automatically citizens and get social security numbers. Now me and my ol lady and her cousin and his friend and friends friend are all going to use just one of those social security numbers and sell the other two numbers to another 15 or 20 illegals. we are all going to work under these numbers and at the end of the year claim 10 dependents and were even allowed to claim non citizens our tax return is going to be in the 10's of thousands of dollars. All our medical care is free and we cant even really be charged with crimes because if we do something really bad we will just be deported back to where we came LOL..
    Tell me right now any place in the world i can go pull that off and be welcomed for doing it.. LOL dude im on my way...

France. They even shortened the work week and made overtime illegal in order to "employ more people." They have a hell of a system set up over there.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

I think I'm going to go ahead and start some general observation threads myself...

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Oooo oooo oooo!!!! Start one about how all college graduates are actually dumb and overpaid and wasted all of their money on a piece of paper.
    Actually, I'm going to start one about those who didn't go to college.

Lazy asses. They could've gotten their degree and been paid better.

But instead, they chose a life of digging ditches and laying asphalt because they were too lazy to spend 4 years becoming more refined and learning some business savvy.

I shouldn't have to pay way more into the tax system because I make more money than them... After all,they could've finished college and bettered themselves.

I'm too damn fat and lazy to highlight all of this in purple.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    :rolleyes: wow.

Let's all calm down and have a doughnut, cake, ice cream, cookie....
    Just a typical fat man's meal :D

If you're fat and happy, more power to you.

If you're fat and miserable, eat well and exercise and stop making excuses.

And I can talk because I know more about diet and exercise than about guns.

I eat 1500 calories a day, if you can show me how to get my heart rate up standing on this I would be much obliged...

tn.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I think I'm going to go ahead and start some general observation threads myself...

Actually, I'm going to start one about those who didn't go to college.

Fair enough. If you were going to use the same model as the OP, I'm sure it would read something like this:

At work this afternoon I was sitting in my office when the guy that delivers inter-office mail stopped by my office. He wanted to sit and complain to me about how terrible his job was, how little he was getting paid, and how he was in debt up to his ears after recently buying a new Camaro. When I asked if he considered going back to school he went on some rant abut how stupid college is, and how a degree means nothing in this economy.

Really?

REALLY?

And then at this point I could come in and tell you that I'm offended because I myself didn't graduate college, and that you must hate me because you make more money than me. I would totally ignore the fact that there's a good chance that you have indeed worked harder than I have to get where you are, and that if I had put forth the effort, I could've finished college too.

Or I could just look at it like we've both made decisions to get where we are in life, and that I'm glad if your decisions have brought you happiness. I wouldn't take your rant as an attack on me personally, because I realize that this is the internet and that you and I don't know everything about each other or our situations.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I eat 1500 calories a day, if you can show me how to get my heart rate up standing on this I would be much obliged...

tn.jpg

The funny thing is I still have no insurance. they wont treat me because its too expensive and I have no minor children. They wont cut it off because its not immediately life threatening. So i have to wait until my leg rots off to the point that its going to kill me before they will even cut it off and then maybe Ill get a shot at starting over if I can find someone to help me with a prosthetic. LOL...

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    This deserves a REP!

Fair enough. If you were going to use the same model as the OP, I'm sure it would read something like this:

At work this afternoon I was sitting in my office when the guy that delivers inter-office mail stopped by my office. He wanted to sit and complain to me about how terrible his job was, how little he was getting paid, and how he was in debt up to his ears after recently buying a new Camaro. When I asked if he considered going back to school he went on some rant abut how stupid college is, and how a degree means nothing in this economy.

Really?

REALLY?

And then at this point I could come in and tell you that I'm offended because I myself didn't graduate college, and that you must hate me because you make more money than me. I would totally ignore the fact that there's a good chance that you have indeed worked harder than I have to get where you are, and that if I had put forth the effort, I could've finished college too.

Or I could just look at it like we've both made decisions to get where we are in life, and that I'm glad if your decisions have brought you happiness. I wouldn't take your rant as an attack on me personally, because I realize that this is the internet and that you and I don't know everything about each other or our situations.

Top Bottom