• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    @ indiucky: CLEARLY I wasn't talking about you.

Never thought you were...You offered an opinion regarding stupid people breeding and I just tried to show that children that may not be up to par with other kids in the IQ department are worthy of life as well....You brought up a film that backed up your point and I brought up an old Book that backed up mine...No hard feelings towards you (even while I was posting it...I was just trying to show another way of looking at it and to show that one deals with the hand they are dealt when it comes to children...)

The folks the OP was talking about in the post I figure are not INGO'ers and had no voice in this thread....In an (apparently) tacky way I tried to give them one...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No ****, the guy went out of his way to out you, the op never stated the girl had downs, you pull that out of your butt and then throw it in someone else's face, come on indiucky...

I never mentioned Downs, never thought ms cathy was talking about me...Tried to give a voice to someone that didn't have one on the thread..Namely the parents of a child with a low IQ that are dealing with the hand they were dealt.....You state the op never mentioned Down's and I didn't either...Down's Syndrome and Autism are two different things. It may have come out of someone else's butt but I can assure you it did not come out of mine. If one believes in Darwin's "Origin of Man" I can assure you that I am far enough up the evolutionary scale to know better than to pull something from my butt and then throw it in someone's face.....I saw that happen at Beech Bend in the Monkey cage one time and it is not pretty...

Now I will commend you for coming to ms cathy's defense...That's very chivalrous and there is very little of that in the world as of late...Try to understand I too was coming to someone's defense...No need to commend me but at least try to see that is what I was doing.....

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    If she has a low IQ, it is one thing. If she is ignorant, it is his fault.

Ignorance is curable.

Who's to say she's attractive.
    images
    this post with your avatar was poignantly disturbing.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    This thread should just be titled: Fathers dealing with attractive daughters. I don't think it's their IQ but their hormones. To all Dads with daughters with raging hormones-I think there ought to be a support group.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    This thread should just be titled: Fathers dealing with attractive daughters. I don't think it's their IQ but their hormones. To all Dads with daughters with raging hormones-I think there ought to be a support group.

For guys who have daughters who the boys go after, I would suggest letting the girls know that while they might be tempted to do x, y, and z, anymore everyone will know. I don't have kids, but I do have younger female relatives. I worry about their future given current trends. I'm not some anti-sex till marriage person, or think that young adults shouldn't date during high school and stuff. However, I do think many young women, and men, need to understand that actions have consequences. There are a lot of people out there (blogs, media, people of certain political beliefs) that want young women to think that they should be able to anything and everything when it comes to relationships and sex. Unfortunately many of these people leave it at that. They claim that someone who holds their past against them, or uses it to shame them, is a horrible person. I agree that people shouldn't be necessarily shamed for their past, but young people need to understand that not everyone will do the things they might do or live the same lifestyle they lived. When a young person, male or female, finds someone they really like and they are in that phase of wanting to find their life partner and start a family, they might discover that the person they want doesn't feel the same after finding out they walked separate paths in life. Young people should understand that just because they can do something doesn't mean they should, and it definitely doesn't mean someone they meet in the future can't reject them because of their past choices in life.

I bring this up because as a frequent blog/internet article reader, there is a growing movement in what has become known as the "manosphere." These individuals, almost all male, have many complaints with the current state of things. What it comes down to is that many young men feel they get passed over by many young women in their peer group during their younger years. Then the guys come of age and start getting attention in their mid-20s and into their early-30s. These guys start going after younger women and pass over the women in their age group who are ready to settle down. There have a been a few recent articles about this trend, and the discussions about why things are turning out this way are down right hostile in some cases. Basically, a good number of guys in the manosphere are labeling many young women today as unworthy of marriage. They proclaim years of partying starting in either high school or college, and continuing till about the mid-20s, have made these young women non-marriage material. The problem is that these guys feel there is this imbalance, that 80% of the women are dating only 20% of the guys during their early years. That a large portion of the 80% of women won't even give them a chance due to looks, financial status, overall behavior, etc.. They have formed groups on reddit called The Red Pill and MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), and more and more younger high school aged adults are reading stuff posted on this group. Some of it is very toxic. Even some women are now writing books about how men are going on strike. As it stands today, 70% of men aged 21-34 aren't married. Some may have been in the past, but they have divorced. No doubt a substantial number of the older men in that group might be in more of a common law type marriage situation, living with their current girlfriend. That number was 50% in the 90s and around 25% in the 60s. Things have definitely changed in the world of dating, intimacy, and relationships.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We have an autistic daughter who is very beautiful....My wife and I are not "stupid" and love our daughter with all of our heart...We often worry about what the OP's post was about......

Margaret Sanger and Hitler's wet dream of "only good looking and smart people should be allowed to breed" has been relegated to the ash heap of history and should remain there.....

Many people have children with special needs and I know it's "Hip" among the secular set to think these children should have been aborted for the "good" of society but trust me when I say they have insight, beauty, and intelligence that a neuro-typical person can't even fathom....

And while we are berating this young lady for having the audacity to have a low IQ she has enough common sense to be attracted to the opposite sex.....How many so called "smart" people can't even figure that basic human tenet out????

"Idiocracy" was actually a movie....For prophecies you may want to check out this old book written by some desert dwellers about 3,000 years ago....They predicted that one day in the future humans would lose sight of where they came from and grow arrogant in their self worth to the point of self destruction.....
    if I heard anyone ever say those kids don't belong in this world it wouldn't be a happy day for whoever the ignorant son of a ***** is that said it.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    As a father of two girls...

[video=youtube;jSDAf2q6SbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSDAf2q6SbQ[/video]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Speaking from experience, I can say that girls with boy issues such as this are not fixable. You can only hope for the best. Fairly strict rules while they are under your roof is helpful, but if you are already in that situation it's too late. Had those rules been in effect throughout their teenage years, we likely would not be discussing this.

And yeah, I'll go ahead and say it. Get out your torches...
    These problems nearly always exist because the girl's mother is a "cool mom." Treating her daughter more like a pal as opposed to responsible parenting. Add to that the high % of split families and you have a perfect recipe for just what we are talking about here.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom