• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    She's gonna do what she's gonna do. What the neighbor CAN do is impress upon her that mom and dad are NOT built in babysitters, and talk her into an iud. And the daily pill backup is wonderfully cheap prevention.
    As a dad with girls, I feel for the neighbor. Hormones will dictate behaviour almost as much as i.q. in the absence of long term deeply instilled discipline.
    As has been stated above, mom being more interested in being a buddy than a parent is instrumental also. Pay attention parents. Your kids HAVE buddies. They need parents. Preferably a strong mother AND father figure.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Its a good thing she has some "assets" if she is really that air headed. With one of them, she don't need to be smart. I mean, look at Sarah Palin......

Last edited:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    For guys who have daughters who the boys go after, I would suggest letting the girls know that while they might be tempted to do x, y, and z, anymore everyone will know. I don't have kids, but I do have younger female relatives. I worry about their future given current trends. I'm not some anti-sex till marriage person, or think that young adults shouldn't date during high school and stuff. However, I do think many young women, and men, need to understand that actions have consequences. There are a lot of people out there (blogs, media, people of certain political beliefs) that want young women to think that they should be able to anything and everything when it comes to relationships and sex. Unfortunately many of these people leave it at that. They claim that someone who holds their past against them, or uses it to shame them, is a horrible person. I agree that people shouldn't be necessarily shamed for their past, but young people need to understand that not everyone will do the things they might do or live the same lifestyle they lived. When a young person, male or female, finds someone they really like and they are in that phase of wanting to find their life partner and start a family, they might discover that the person they want doesn't feel the same after finding out they walked separate paths in life. Young people should understand that just because they can do something doesn't mean they should, and it definitely doesn't mean someone they meet in the future can't reject them because of their past choices in life.

I bring this up because as a frequent blog/internet article reader, there is a growing movement in what has become known as the "manosphere." These individuals, almost all male, have many complaints with the current state of things. What it comes down to is that many young men feel they get passed over by many young women in their peer group during their younger years. Then the guys come of age and start getting attention in their mid-20s and into their early-30s. These guys start going after younger women and pass over the women in their age group who are ready to settle down. There have a been a few recent articles about this trend, and the discussions about why things are turning out this way are down right hostile in some cases. Basically, a good number of guys in the manosphere are labeling many young women today as unworthy of marriage. They proclaim years of partying starting in either high school or college, and continuing till about the mid-20s, have made these young women non-marriage material. The problem is that these guys feel there is this imbalance, that 80% of the women are dating only 20% of the guys during their early years. That a large portion of the 80% of women won't even give them a chance due to looks, financial status, overall behavior, etc.. They have formed groups on reddit called The Red Pill and MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), and more and more younger high school aged adults are reading stuff posted on this group. Some of it is very toxic. Even some women are now writing books about how men are going on strike. As it stands today, 70% of men aged 21-34 aren't married. Some may have been in the past, but they have divorced. No doubt a substantial number of the older men in that group might be in more of a common law type marriage situation, living with their current girlfriend. That number was 50% in the 90s and around 25% in the 60s. Things have definitely changed in the world of dating, intimacy, and relationships.

Great post. With the vilification of men in today's society I say good for them. I'm married and I'm a father. My wife is a rare one among people our age. Most women nowadays in my age group are definitely not marriage material and I've seen that first hand. It's all another part of the divide and conquer scheme by the government if you ask me.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The state wound up spaying my [strike]pez dispenser[/strike] sister in law, but only after she'd multiplied a few times.

Pez Dispenser creates quite the picture!! Miss Pat was on Bob and Tom one morning talking about her niece, Sheniqua. It seems the niece is only 18 or 19 and has calved her fifth or sixth child. Anyhow, Pat McAfee was guest hosting that morning and asked if she had a vagina or a clown car between her legs!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Who's to say she's attractive.
    images

Bumpity bump.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Guess it depends on whether the "low IQ" girl mentioned in the OP is actually 'mentally diminished' in the sense that the parents have custodial care and responsibility for her, or if she's just not an 'A' student and 'man crazy'.

At 18, unless she's of a diminished mental capacity, good luck with that one. She's 18, and date (and sleep with) any guy 'of age' she chooses, whether he's also 18, or 80. Some parents are concerned in consideration of the best interests of their daughter. Others just don't like the idea of giving up control.

As we can see, even from this thread, there are some parents that believe in 'arranged marriages', meaning that the daughter should only marry the man of which the parents approve. Those aren't 'concerned parents', those are 'controlling parents', and there's a huge difference.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    And yeah, I'll go ahead and say it. Get out your torches...
    These problems nearly always exist because the girl's mother is a "cool mom." Treating her daughter more like a pal as opposed to responsible parenting. Add to that the high % of split families and you have a perfect recipe for just what we are talking about here.

You make an excellent point.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I once drove a field trip of mentally disabled folks to a social event.

I don't mean any offense but for many of these folks there is some visual cue that can clue you in very quickly as to them being "different," ether by appearance or demeanor.

When I went to one house the girl that came out she was completely indistinguishable from any other 17 or 18 year old girl that could have made the highschool cheerleading team. Extremely pretty by any standard. However, once talking with her I was able to tell that she was mentally developed to about a 9 or 10 year old at best. Physically she would continue to grow, but she will never go significantly beyond where she is today mentally.

I cannot imagine the discussions and worry this must have caused her parents! She was very beautiful, and to know that she could probably be taken advantage of very easily must have brought more than one sleepless night.

I would feel no remorse for the boy or man that her father got his hands on if they would dare harm his little girl.

Doug

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Two schools of thought here: While she's living there, he can kinda keep an eye on her and a protective influence. If he boots her out, he loses that, but can assure that she's not doing anything under his roof. Personally, given that choice and that alone, I'd keep her home as long as possible.

Also... in Indiana, the legal age of consent is 16. If she is of sound mind, which we've been told she is, even if only by a single point or two of IQ, the decision of who to go to bed with is hers alone.

It sucks, but this is the reason they say boys are easier: Only one zipper to worry about.

I don't favor medicating her without her informed consent, but not sure the other option is much preferable.

The link at the end of this post may be taken as if it was written in purple ink. Or it may not. I leave that decision to you, the reader.

Blessings,
    Bill

Wholesale Female Chastity Belt - Buy Cheap Female Chastity Belt from Chinese Wholesalers | DHgate.com

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    It sucks, but this is the reason they say boys are easier: Only one zipper to worry about.

I've heard similar comments from guys who have boys. Do they not realize that the nine month human gestation only applies to females? One boy could easily impregnate many girls. Just because #1 won't be an issue for another nine months doesn't mean #s 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and beyond won't be.

bmoan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 30, 2015
    Bloomington
    The difference between being a father of daughters and a father of sons is: the father of sons has to worry about one D%$K, the father of daughters has worry about them all!!!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I've heard similar comments from guys who have boys. Do they not realize that the nine month human gestation only applies to females? One boy could easily impregnate many girls. Just because #1 won't be an issue for another nine months doesn't mean #s 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and beyond won't be.

"Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." In other words, teach him to respect women as he respects himself and realize that they are not just a life support system for a vagina, and none of those numbers become worrisome. At the same time, the young ladies need to be taught to respect men as they respect themselves as well.

I remember being at that age, where my pants entered the room five minutes before I did. Some will say that the lessons I reference can't be learned with all those raging hormones. Probably true. That's why you start long before those hormones start raging.

And they make chastity belts for males, too, BTW.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom