• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrown8799

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    I have owned my share of 1911's and I must say that my PT1911 has to be my favorite one. But I know that there is a lot of people out the will disagree with me.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Colt LW Commander in .38 Super, no... LW Commander in .45 ACP, no... Delta Gold Cup, no... 1918 Commercial, no... WWII Remington Rand, no... Combat Elite, no... Ace, no... Kimber Target II .38 Super, no... 1964 Government .38 Super, no..... I have too many to pick one favorite! :dunno:

jurassicnarc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    A plain vanilla Wilson Professional (not all tricked out) with 8 Wilson mags rotated 4 for 4 every month. 230 gr SXT or Gold Dot ammo.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    My favorite 1911 that I own is a stainless Colt Combat Commander which I carried for about seven years before switching to a Colt Officers ACP which I carried for about 6 years prior to switching to carrying a Glock 17

Anyway my Combat Commander might not be the purtiest & it might not be the most accurate but it runs like cracked corn through a chicken, I have never, ever, in the thousands of rounds that I have fired through it had a malfunction of any kind.

And that is why I have kept it, even after selling off all of my other .45's when I switched over to 9mm, I just cant bring myself to sell the darn thing.

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    Mr. Brown...
    edbrownexecutivetarget0.jpg

Top Bottom