• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    It scares the crap out of me, because it seems that this sort of thing is becoming the norm. I dont associate with criminals, nor do I engage in criminal activity, but now I it seems that I need to fear the police kicking my door down anyway. Wasnt it the sheriff in AZ that said law abiding citizens have nothing to fear? Seems to me that just isnt the case.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    It's no wonder the so called "War on Drugs" is not working if the FBI information is over two years old. I think the head of the FBI in Pittsburgh not only put the family in danger, but also the Agent's who were given the order to break in that home.Shame of the Supervisor's in charge!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The FBI needs training from Papa John's delivery drivers. They always find the right house!

Imagine that. We can expect a higher level of competence and customer service out of a minimum wage pizza delivery boy than we can of our own government.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    “Law-abiding citizens’ constitutional rights are not, cannot and should not ever be collateral damage in the government’s war on drugs,” Tim O’Brien, the family’s attorney, said.

In theory, Mr. O'Brien, but execution is another matter.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    BTW, this is near where my brother lives. I shudder to think what could have happened to his family.

Whatever happened to that high tech piece of law enforcement gear called the telephone? I know every wants to be "jocked up" and check the box for the minimum number of dynamic entries, but is HRT too tactical to make a phone call?:dunno:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm getting to the point I have to stay out of these threads. It's getting me angry enough, and bad things are happening often enough, that I'll soon say something that gets me banned.

But suffice it to say I'm on my porch looking up and down my block pretty often these days.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    BTW, this is near where my brother lives. I shudder to think what could have happened to his family.

Whatever happened to that high tech piece of law enforcement gear called the telephone? I know every wants to be "jocked up" and check the box for the minimum number of dynamic entries, but is HRT too tactical to make a phone call?:dunno:

"everyone is out to kill cops and it is the most dangerous job in the world dont ya know?" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: yeah they still try to feed people this BS and holster sniffers eat it up and give away more and more of our rights everyday. we wouldnt wanna make their job hard now would we. besides, we have nothing to hide or protect do we? cops never "accidently" shoot someone innocent because they cant keep their finger out of the trigger guard. everytime you leave your house, the odds of you dying of something goes up. everytime you interact with a cop, the odds of you having a right violated, losing your freedom, or dying goes up. its a statistical fact. its just like walking down a dark alley. you may do it 100 times safely but eventually something bad will probly happen to you. i try to keep all the odds LOW

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Don't get me wrong I know FBI deals with some bad dudes but did they call the house or try anything else first? Like fixing a car, try the easy stuff first.:dunno:

I'd like to know more about how the FBI got there. This one is a little close to home because of the location.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wow, this is scary. My house was at one time a multi-unit rental that rehabbers turned back into a single family home 5 years ago. For about six months after I bought it and moved in, I got regular visits from the Sheriff Department because they were looking for a former tenant to serve warrants/summons. I guess anyone moving to a new place has to worry about something like this.

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i get mail for the old owner of my new/used house. then afew weeks ago a sherrif deputy tried to serve her papers here. THAT FREAKED ME OUT!!! because what if that person has a warrant and they think they are still here and kick in my door? its gonna be a bloodbath for nothing. so after that I called my buddy who serves warrants and told him and he said he was gonna get it fixed for me. with the tactics the police use, (no knocks) ANYONE is subject to having their door kicked in wrongly.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I understand the need for SWAT and sometimes even no knock warrents, what I don't understand is why departments don't take the time to do their research. Take a few days, stake out the house, make a few phone calls, make sure the BG your wanting actually lives there. And make sure you have the right house numbers!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I understand the need for SWAT and sometimes even no knock warrents, what I don't understand is why departments don't take the time to do their research. Take a few days, stake out the house, make a few phone calls, make sure the BG your wanting actually lives there. And make sure you have the right house numbers!

If they took their time, somebody might run out of weed before they got there.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon

Exactly, time is of the essence when you're dealing with 2 grams of MJ at a time. They may get finished with that joint AND a half-bag of Doritos before the door is kicked down.

The goal here is, safety, Marijuana is bad therefore we need to kick down doors with loaded firearms pointed everywhere in order to get this scum out of people's hands!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    :laugh: exactly. if the bad guys flush all the drugs, smoke or eat them by the time you get in then who cares? that will hurt them more than going to jail and getting a free meal and healthcare and education and xbox. cops are so eager to "punish" the bad people, even though thats not their job!

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    We could easily have a "bad raid of the month" thread.

In fact, it might be challenging picking the winner each month from such a large pool of candidates.

Maybe even a weekly thread . . .

Top Bottom