• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    It does make a person wonder, if flushing drugs down the toilet, why not shut off the water, power, and what ever else that might be of issue.

Kinda makes me wander what ever happened to flash bangs too. Lots of instances that the police come in guns blazing, but no flashbangs or other distractive tactics used that might enable a NON-LEATHEAL apprehension of the persons that they are after.
    Smoke, tear gas, all sorts of ways to flush a house of occupants that dont involve filling caskets that we havent seen in any of the recent cases.
    It wouldnt make any of these cases any more forgivable, but the severity of wrongful death (or potential thereof) wouldnt be nearly as great.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    It does make a person wonder, if flushing drugs down the toilet, why not shut off the water, power, and what ever else that might be of issue.

Kinda makes me wander what ever happened to flash bangs too. Lots of instances that the police come in guns blazing, but no flashbangs or other distractive tactics used that might enable a NON-LEATHEAL apprehension of the persons that they are after.
    Smoke, tear gas, all sorts of ways to flush a house of occupants that dont involve filling caskets that we havent seen in any of the recent cases.
    It wouldnt make any of these cases any more forgivable, but the severity of wrongful death (or potential thereof) wouldnt be nearly as great.
    i have an even better idea. why dont they catch them when they go to the store? ahhhhhhh, trumpets and a beam of light.
    the police like dynamic entry. its more exciting that sitting in a car all day. cant say I blame them their job sucks in my opinion. so what do you do when you are bored but you have a budget of money that you have to spend or lose it? you create things to do.

Top Bottom