• ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    Acknowledged...
    I grew up in Calaveras County California and went to school with a person I know to be a solid citizen. She later moved to Oregon and lived near and went to church with Robbie Parker when both lived in Oregon. Parker and his wife moved to Connecticut after that. From her I got a different account of things. Parker is an ordinary human thrown into a media circus and extraordinary events. He and his wife were both freaked out and horrified at events, as any rational person would be . I will go into more detail later but I can explain why the nervous smile on his face and why I find it plausible. Bottom line - he is a real guy with a real daughter that really [bleep] died that day.

I said this before and I will say it again. I find it totally plausible. I understand why some might find it odd. But I would caution and ask how you would feel if your daughter died that day, and because of strange circumstances everyone went around calling you an actor.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I grew up in Calaveras County California and went to school with a person I know to be a solid citizen. She later moved to Oregon and lived near and went to church with Robbie Parker when both lived in Oregon. Parker and his wife moved to Connecticut after that. From her I got a different account of things. Parker is an ordinary human thrown into a media circus and extraordinary events. He and his wife were both freaked out and horrified at events, as any rational person would be . I will go into more detail later but I can explain why the nervous smile on his face and why I find it plausible. Bottom line - he is a real guy with a real daughter that really [bleep] died that day.

I said this before and I will say it again. I find it totally plausible. I understand why some might find it odd. But I would caution and ask how you would feel if your daughter died that day, and because of strange circumstances everyone went around calling you an actor.

I real life, people react oddly in odd situations. This makes sense to me.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I real life, people react oddly in odd situations.

Could be PBA. I've had several guys with that.

Some people simply laugh under extreme stress, or cannot move their mouths.

Anyone ever see the 60 Minutes interview with Terry Nichols family? Remember his son. Nichols's son was speaking as if his teeth were glued together. He was suffering from the realization that his father was a mass murderer.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I always thought it was interesting that NSSF is based in Newtown. Never did read if anyone who worked there had a child who was a victim.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I admit it. I laugh when I'm stressed. My dad used to get so pissed at me. He would come in there to punish me and, I couldn't help it, but I would start laughing.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Kirk, HM - a little more info for you: Robbie Parker and I have similar religious backgrounds. I shared my reasoning with the OP and BoR (was probably a bit verbose - sorry guys!) Here's an article from a VERY reputable paper that tells the story from a different angle... and in one of the middle paragraphs there you can see some clues as to why he stepped up to the mic in the first place.... The guy was a novice in dealing with the press. His mind was flooded with all kinds of emotions. This helps to explain a bit why I find it totally plausible.

Jeff Benedict: Witnessing grief and compassion in Newtown | Deseret News

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I never saw a shred of evidence or footage that didn't seem or wasn't proven to be staged for a mock drill. There's a whole lot more than Robbie Parker that didn't fit the story line.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

Well said, and yet even with your personal testimony to the contrary, there remain a few that still say that there is no evidence that his daughter really died. Sad.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Yes. This did not happpen. Just like the Boston Marathon bombing didn't. (Purple)

Really people? The tinfoil looms large and disctacts you from reality. This stuuff happens. Just like car accidents, but with intent.
    I really wish people would put their energies into actual problems......:twocents:

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Yes. This did not happpen. Just like the Boston Marathon bombing didn't. (Purple)

Really people? The tinfoil looms large and disctacts you from reality. This stuuff happens. Just like car accidents, but with intent.
    I really wish people would put their energies into actual problems......:twocents:

So there are no unanswered questions regarding Sandy Hook?

Robby Parker could probably answer a few questions, here are a few posted facts about him...

Robbie Parker enrolled in Pacific University for a 27-month (12-months classroom instruction + 15-months clinical work) Physician's Assistant program in September 2010. The earliest he could have graduated from this program is December 2012. The skeptics ask us to believe that Robbie Parker completed his course of instruction, worked as a PA in New Mexico and then as a PA at Danbury, CT hospital, and somehow acquired his licensure in both states before completing his education two short months ago.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

While I can only speak for myself, let me explain my reasoning for choosing not to believe the narrative we were presented. It, in principle, is very similar to my reasons for choosing to believe that Obama is not eligible to hold office. We were presented a narrative full of more holes than a Swiss cheese by people we know to have a hostile political agenda, with no effort made to account for the anomalies other than 'take our word for it'. Seriously? At the time, I posted an alternate story line revolving on the entire situation being manufactured by the government not because I was necessarily convinced that this is what happened as opposed to the usual suspects simply being johnny on the spot to dance in innocent blood, but to demonstrate that my alternate story line was more plausible than what we were being told. In the end, if I am expected to believe the official story, it needs for a minimum standard to be plausible, and this one, in may regards, was not.

As for Obama, I was required to produce in advance more proof of identity, citizenship, and integrity to drive a truck than he was to be president. By his failure to account for some significant question, he has led me to the point of choosing to believe that he is not legally qualified until he supplies proof to the contrary--the same standard to which I am held, and to which you are held.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Wether it was fake or not I don't know. What I DO know is that our govt has lied and staged things many times even allowed things to happen and even killed people To provocate wars. So it's not so far of a stretch for me to understand why people are skeptical. A lot of the people who are usually positive all is legit and believe the media and govt and call other people tin foilers are in my experience what are called Sheep and eventually get what they get and never see it coming. Like the people who laughed at Noah for building an ark.
    i would put absolutely NOTHING past this current govt and even former administrations. Anyone who trusts the govt is a fool in my opinion.
    the world is a ****ed up place and sometimes really ****ed up and unimaginable things do happen and we seek to discredit them because we cannot in our sane and human minds comprehend acts so evil. This is normal. But never shut your mind off to other possibilities unless you saw it with your own eyes. That's just my opinion.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    For a bunch of people with the ability to pull this stuff off with such near-perfection, they sure are politically inept.
    Maybe it's not always the same people. There are soon many different layers to things in our govt. for some less than perfect is failure. So I can't say just because our president and VP are dopes the rest of the agencies are.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Maybe it's not always the same people. There are soon many different layers to things in our govt. for some less than perfect is failure. So I can't say just because our president and VP are dopes the rest of the agencies are.

What did these other agencies accomplish?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    also people are so willing to believe anything they are told. And when you control the major media outlets it's not hard to cover mistakes.

back in the days of radio, remember the radio program that described and alien invasion and how normal working people in America were scared to death and truly believed it was happening simply because of the outlet that was reporting it and the detail. If you think our own govt has never run a false flag operation then you would simply be wrong. Period.
    You thinm Hollywood makeup artists and special effects people are good? The govt uses them and has even better. They could make you believe anything.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What did these other agencies accomplish?
    Well there are a lot of Americans who now have less 2nd amendment rights directly because of sandy hook and that would seem to fit this presidents agenda. If he could get away with marching soldiers down our streets to take our guns he would do it in a hot minute. Since he can't he possibly found other means to accomplish it on a smaller scale? I'm just guessing here. I don't know. But there would be many motivators for them to fake something like this or just even plain cause it to happen. You really believe our govt would kill innocents to accomplish their goals? I believe they would

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

When one is presented with a counterfeit attempt, one does not need to disprove that real items exist, only that the item which is being presented as genuine is suspect.

The story line handed to us by known counterfeiters does not suffice to reconcile the evidence we saw.

I mean, 9/11 happened. There is no disputing that something happened that day. The narrative we were handed couldn't have, but something did.

Because it was presented as something it was not, that makes it a counterfeit attempt, not non-existent.

Top Bottom