• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    For a bunch of people with the ability to pull this stuff off with such near-perfection, they sure are politically inept.

If they were politically inept, the government would be shrinking rather than growing.

Near perfection is not required. When the narrative offered (complete with bad guy(s) to take the blame) is less disturbing than the truth, most folks will clamor to defend it despite any evidence to the contrary.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If they were politically inept, the government would be shrinking rather than growing.

Near perfection is not required. When the narrative offered (complete with bad guy(s) to take the blame) is less disturbing than the truth, most folks will clamor to defend it despite any evidence to the contrary.

I see you've never worked for an American automotive company; otherwise you'd realize that growth can be proportional with ineptitude.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well there are a lot of Americans who now have less 2nd amendment rights directly because of sandy hook and that would seem to fit this presidents agenda.
    And there are more Americans that have more rights. You see, there were states like CT and NY that clamped down and then there was the rest of America that took the opportunity to shed their useless laws.

So did the Gov't masterminds that orchestrated this not consider the backlash? Were they just that stupid?

If he could get away with marching soldiers down our streets to take our guns he would do it in a hot minute. Since he can't he possibly found other means to accomplish it on a smaller scale? I'm just guessing here. I don't know. But there would be many motivators for them to fake something like this or just even plain cause it to happen. You really believe our govt would kill innocents to accomplish their goals? I believe they would

The scary thing is that you believe would / did happen exactly as you describe them. In some ways you're a bigger threat to my gun rights than Obama. Blaming Sandy Hook on a gov't covert ops is just as ridiculous as blaming Sandy Hook on an inanimate item like guns. Both of you can't accept that one man can be so evil and solely responsible.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Some people simply laugh under extreme stress, or cannot move their mouths.

"I'm the kind of guy that laughs
    at funeral
    Don't understand what I mean
    but you soon will."

Bare Naked Ladies

I have seen many people react to grief/shock/injuries etc in ways that seem at best inappropriate.....

My wife and I went through a couple of miscarriages before we were blessed with our daughter...I remember after the first one the OBGYN was sitting at her desk across from my wife and I. She pulled out a line drawing of a uterus and began pointing her pencil at various points explaining how it happened. All of a sudden a scene from "Raising Arizona" popped in my head and I heard Nicholas Cage's voice say, "And then the Doctor began to explain how my seed could not find purchase on the rocky soil of her womb" and I began giggling uncontrollably...The Doctor looked puzzled and all i could get out was "Raising Arizona" and then she started laughing.....Then my wife joined in.....

The point being is my wife and I were heartbroken and the Doctor was as well...Yet we all had a good laugh (with some tears) and hugged afterwards...

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

I see you've never worked for an American automotive company; otherwise you'd realize that growth can be proportional with ineptitude.

Of course, but that doesn't address my assertion.

The specifics were rather specific so as not to be confused with or negated by the more general functional ineptitude of the government or any other.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    And there are more Americans that have more rights. You see, there were states like CT and NY that clamped down and then there was the rest of America that took the opportunity to shed their useless laws.

So did the Gov't masterminds that orchestrated this not consider the backlash? Were they just that stupid?

The scary thing is that you believe would / did happen exactly as you describe them. In some ways you're a bigger threat to my gun rights than Obama. Blaming Sandy Hook on a gov't covert ops is just as ridiculous as blaming Sandy Hook on an inanimate item like guns. Both of you can't accept that one man can be so evil and solely responsible.
    yep that's me the big ole threat to your gun rights. If you even own any guns.
    i didn't say in here that I believe sandy hook was false . I simply now have no opinion. I just believe there's a chance it is and a chance it's not. I'm just past it

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    yep that's me the big ole threat to your gun rights. If you even own any guns.
    i didn't say in here that I believe sandy hook was false . I simply now have no opinion. I just believe there's a chance it is and a chance it's not. I'm just past it

Obama took them all. :(

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Let's apply some logic to this, and cut out the vague crapola and iguana droppings:

What are the possible scenarios? Either the govt faked it or they didn't. Either the girls and boys there died that day or they did not. Stand up and be counted and drop all of the mumbo jumbo. Let's lose the Boomhower sort of "HeyIain'tsayingthatthey'redeadandIain'tsayingtheyareno****justagovernmentcoverupknowwhatImeanVern". Those of you that are wear the tinfoil - step up .
    I think we all agree that Obama and others tried and are still trying to take advantage of their death for political gain. But what are we saying about the act itself.

So either:

a) Robbie Parker is a real person as are the others . They are not actors, they really lost their children that day. Further the act was a very real act perpetrated by a madman who did in fact kill his mother. And at the end of the day - THAT is where the responsibility must lie.
    b) This was a government ruse designed to get the same political gain discussed above. Some of the individuals were actors whose kids did not really die that day. Some – or all – of the events were faked . The responsibility lies with some group of government operatives.
    c) Propose your own scenario – but do so specifically. What was real – and what was fake?

Again – let’s cut the crap and the “well I’m just saying” sort of intellectual masturbation. I’m growing sick of hearing real people who lost real children being called fakes and actors.
    To rip off an Appleseed saying - your time to stand up, be counted and end the bull**** starts NOW!

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Let's apply some logic to this, and cut out the vague crapola and iguana droppings:

What are the possible scenarios? Either the govt faked it or they didn't. Either the girls and boys there died that day or they did not. Stand up and be counted and drop all of the mumbo jumbo. Let's lose the Boomhower sort of "HeyIain'tsayingthatthey'redeadandIain'tsayingtheyareno****justagovernmentcoverupknowwhatImeanVern". Those of you that are wear the tinfoil - step up .
    I think we all agree that Obama and others tried and are still trying to take advantage of their death for political gain. But what are we saying about the act itself.

So either:

a) Robbie Parker is a real person as are the others . They are not actors, they really lost their children that day. Further the act was a very real act perpetrated by a madman who did in fact kill his mother. And at the end of the day - THAT is where the responsibility must lie.
    b) This was a government ruse designed to get the same political gain discussed above. Some of the individuals were actors whose kids did not really die that day. Some – or all – of the events were faked . The responsibility lies with some group of government operatives.
    c) Propose your own scenario – but do so specifically. What was real – and what was fake?

Again – let’s cut the crap and the “well I’m just saying” sort of intellectual masturbation. I’m growing sick of hearing real people who lost real children being called fakes and actors.
    To rip off an Appleseed saying - your time to stand up, be counted and end the bull**** starts NOW!

Whoa whoa whoa, the internet is no place for facts and logic.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Sorry, but the most nefarious thing the evidence we were presented with suggests is that a mock drill designed to casually imitate a response to a real event was conducted.

That it was claimed to be a real response to a real event seems absurd.

The question remains: Did something bad really happen besides the lie?

If it did, why lie and orchestrate a fictional response?

If it didn't, why lie and orchestrate a fictional response?

So, you see, logically, questioning a fictional responses does not depend upon anything else having happened nor that all the actors knew the reality of what was happening.

Orchestrating lies is what the government does, they don't even accidentally tell the truth very often.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    If people believe that's really what the government is doing to get what it wants, they sure are calm about it.

People will defend any narrative handed to them that comes complete with lone bad guys, especially if they're dead or already in custody awaiting [STRIKE]assassination[/STRIKE] trial and execution.

The alternative is simply too disturbing so they won't believe it. Evidence makes no difference, their fragile little psyche demands a closed case no matter how absurd the story seems.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My head hurts trying to cipher some of the posts in this thread. I'm just a simple man. (No I did not say simpleton)

Top Bottom