• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    To this day, the media still reports an AR-15 was used. This is a lie. I think its funny the people who believe 9/11 was an inside job would never believe Sandy Hook was a hoax. I wouldnt put it past a liberal to kill a few people to keep their agenda going. The clinton wake of death is never ending

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    To this day, the media still reports an AR-15 was used. This is a lie.
    And remind me again why I should believe you?

I think its funny the people who believe 9/11 was an inside job would never believe Sandy Hook was a hoax. I wouldn't put it past a liberal to kill a few people to keep their agenda going. The clinton wake of death is never ending
    And here kids, is a textbook case of inter-group bias.

Psst, Skippy, liberals think the same thing about you. Who's right?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If they were politically inept, the government would be shrinking rather than growing.

Near perfection is not required. When the narrative offered (complete with bad guy(s) to take the blame) is less disturbing than the truth, most folks will clamor to defend it despite any evidence to the contrary.

I'm a bit astonished that you state that as if it's a truism. You're arguing in circles. C'mon man. Straight lines.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    And remind me again why I should believe you?

And here kids, is a textbook case of inter-group bias.

Psst, Skippy, liberals think the same thing about you. Who's right?

Ugh because the coroners report said a shotgun was used.

Even though the shotgun was seen being removed from the trunk hours later by police. (this same shotgun that the media said was a AR)

Its cool to say that Sandy Hook wasn't staged, only problem is the hundreds of unanswered questions as well as video and audio feeds.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Even though the shotgun was seen being removed from the trunk hours later by police. (this same shotgun that the media said was a AR)

Its cool to say that Sandy Hook wasn't staged, only problem is the hundreds of unanswered questions as well as video and audio feeds.

:facepalm:

Okay, from which distastefully bright-colored website did you read the coroners report.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    :facepalm:

Okay, from which distastefully bright-colored website did you read the coroners report.
    Take the baton Jamil. Because, honestly, I don't care what weapon was used. Heck, it could be piano wire for all I care: Kids are dead, it was one man that did the killing, it's no excuse to ban anything.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

This thread is a goldmine for anyone studying cognitive dissonance.

I'm going with confirmation bias on this one, but the judges will also accept availability heuristic.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There are two sides to the issue relating gun control with the Sandy Hook school shootings. Ban guns. Don't ban guns. When a few people on the "don't ban guns" side go off the rails with crazy unprovable conspiracy theories, it's easy for the "ban guns" side to marginalize the whole "don't band guns" side especially when so many of them do the reporting.

Just because the conclusion of a conspiracy may be delicious, doesn't make it any truer. Birthers certainly didn't help the cause of defeating Obama. It's past time to drop the nonsense. And before this thread, I thought that nonsense was dropped. Apparently not.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Heh, I think that perhaps I may not have figured out what happened and I know yall aint.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...I think its funny the people who believe 9/11 was an inside job would never believe Sandy Hook was a hoax...

Most of the world recognizes that 9/11 was an inside job, that the official narrative and government "investigation" amounted to pure fiction.

And we know that there was some sort of staged event at Sandy Hook, we just have no idea if something bad may have also happened there or if it was even similar to what was claimed.

The hoaxes, at least in these cases, appear to be found in the proposed explanations which either contradict known evidence or are manufactured from supposedly unreleased evidence which was then conveniently destroyed as quickly as possible.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Heh, I think that perhaps I may not have figured out what happened and I know yall aint.

This in itself stands in evidence that something is wrong with this picture. There should be a very clear correlation between the official narrative, the evidence, and a plausible final explanation of the event. If these things existed, there would be no more room for debate than there is for the fact that Elizabeth II is in fact the Queen of England.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'm a bit astonished that you state that as if it's a truism. You're arguing in circles. C'mon man. Straight lines.

You and HoughMade are more than welcome to expound upon why you believe the government may be politically inept, but neither of you have done so here.

I'm not sure if either of you even have an argument. :dunno:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The biggest hang-ups I have about conspiracy theories is... I just can't believe that so many people are capable of keeping secrets like that.

Seems like anyone in-the-know would make a huge deal to blurt it all out.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The biggest hang-ups I have about conspiracy theories is... I just can't believe that so many people are capable of keeping secrets like that.

Seems like anyone in-the-know would make a huge deal to blurt it all out.

If they are close enough to be in the know, they are close enough to know that doing so would not be conducive to their health and longevity.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You and HoughMade are more than welcome to expound upon why you believe the government may be politically inept, but neither of you have done so here.

I'm not sure if either of you even have an argument. :dunno:

okayfine.

For a bunch of people with the ability to pull this stuff off with such near-perfection, they sure are politically inept.

This means that if they had the extraordinary abilities necessary to pull off a plot like this all for the nefarious purpose of getting more gun control, notwithstanding some silly state laws passed by the usual suspects, gun control was a huge nationwide political failure.

So then you reply with this:

If they were politically inept, the government would be shrinking rather than growing.

Near perfection is not required. When the narrative offered (complete with bad guy(s) to take the blame) is less disturbing than the truth, most folks will clamor to defend it despite any evidence to the contrary.

Dude, WTF? Why are you deflecting? They didn't get it done. What else but inept could they be for not getting it done with this perfect ****storm they created from an event they supposedly manufactured.

If they're so great at pulling this hoax off, how is it that they really, really suck at getting "common sense" gun control passed that 90% of Americans supposedly support?

I think the most likely scenario is that the crazy little **** killed his mom, then drove to the school, and kill all those people, because he's a ****ing nutcase. And then a ****storm of not letting a crisis go to waste ensued much, much, like the ****storm that ensued after the crazy little **** killed those people in SC.

Hell, it only took one mass killing in Australia for their politicians to outright confiscate everyone's guns. The stupid ****s here, thankfully, couldn't even get universal background checks done. Yeah. Inept. For all their extraordinary ability to hoax the world (except for a few wise tin-clad individuals) and make people believe a lie, we kicked their asses when it came to the politics. Let's just meet that head on rather than deflecting.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If they are close enough to be in the know, they are close enough to know that doing so would not be conducive to their health and longevity.

So why draw it out? Does a pro-gun conspiracy exist? What's the end goal? Why not just pile on a bunch of events to get the public behind every single policy "they" want?

Or are these not so much planned conspiracies... than things gone wrong and covered up?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But why do people believe that it must have been a conspiracy. Conspiracies do happen, and the ones we find out about are usually because someone talks. Or because suficient evidence, not just difficult to explain circumstances after the fact, is uncovered. In other words there is a reason to believe it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess the recent mass killings could've been orchestrated to finally once and for all get rid of the confederate flag.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    A government can pull off an elaborate hoax....including either mass murder or disappearing a couple dozen people- that slick, that smart, that detailed, that clever....then they can't get federal legislation close to passing

Oh but some states passed gun laws. So the states of Connecticut and Colorado and New York got together on this one and pulled it off? Or the feds orchestrated it to get laws passed in a bare handful of states?

And this all poweful fed with its "better than Hollywood" special effects and vault-like ability to keep this under wraps....their chosen point man can't keep a straight face, not because he's going through a flood of emotions, not knowing how to act, but because he slipped up and forgot what his overlords had instructed him to do.

And the rifle- baloney. Show me the report that said it was shotguns. I watched the ME press conference live and he stated it was rifle fire. So, we are to believe this entire thing was orchestrated in order to get ARs banned, specifically so they could blame ARs, and then the didn't use ARs to do the killing, so why? They were out of 5.56? They got a deal on buckshot? But the gun in the trunk! Yes, it was a shotgun and because a reporter calls it an AR when he see it, despite everything we know about the media's utter lack of knowledge abut guns, because one reporter misidentifies a gun, that's the proof. Add to that the fact that Lanza never made it back out to the car, so how would the shotgun used in the killings be out there? The rifle was in the school.

Honestly.

Top Bottom