• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The FBI has saved us from another terror attack which they themselves planned, funded, and set up. The Feds have repeatedly set up these false-flag attacks to keep the public scared of terrorists and to justify their own existence. After hearing about enough of these scary stories, getting groped by federal agents doesn't seem so bad anymore.

Interesting that the FBI chose the Federal Reserve, of all targets. This way they can achieve victim status and those who oppose it can be lumped in with the fake terrorist.

Man accused of plot to blow up Federal Reserve Bank in Manhattan
    The plot is the latest to fit a model in which, in the process of flushing out people they believe present a risk of terrorism, federal law enforcement officials have played the role of enabler. Agents and informers have provided suspects with encouragement, guidance, money and even, the subjects of the sting operations are led to believe, the materials needed to carry out an attack. Though these operations have almost always held up in court, they have come under increasing criticism from those who believe that many of the subjects, even some who openly espoused violence, would have been unable to execute such plots without substantial assistance from the government.
    http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8850791

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Yep, it sux to be the guys charged with preventing terrorism in the US. They can infiltrate, build their case beyond a reasonable doubt - which means actually allowing the perps to conduct their operation - but they can't allow the perps to actually blow anything up. They have to stop every attempt every time; the bad guys only have to get lucky once.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I just wish they'd stop trying to be proactive. Obviously they are trampling all over the US Constitution by attempting to prevent terrorist attacks on US soil. I mean, seriously, what's the problem with a couple hundred more dead American's laying around?

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I just wish they'd stop trying to be proactive. Obviously they are trampling all over the US Constitution by attempting to prevent terrorist attacks on US soil. I mean, seriously, what's the problem with a couple hundred more dead American's laying around?

We would not have to worry about this kind of thing if we could learn to mind our own business. Our foreign policies, partnered with our economic policies are going to burn this country to the ground.

rat-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    where the work is
    Don't forget, if you do things like pay with cash, collect firearms, purchase precious metals, dislike paying taxes, etc.. you might be considered a terrorist.

...the kind that is recruited, equipped, and trained by the FBI to conduct these 'foiled' plots.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    There was a TV show episode like this, Law and Order I think... they hooked a terrorist up with fake detonators only to find out the guy had another helping him too and blew up the other target they were not aware of, with real ones and the .gov's explosives...

It could easily happen when they allow the attacks to almost go down.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    We would not have to worry about this kind of thing if we could learn to mind our own business. Our foreign policies, partnered with our economic policies are going to burn this country to the ground.

It's our fault in only 3 posts. I think that's a new INGO record.

Next it will be Bushes fault. :dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It could easily happen when they allow the attacks to almost go down.

So, the FBI should not investigate those who conspire to commit acts of terrorism as it will lead to bad television plots?

The Feds have repeatedly set up these false-flag attacks to keep the public scared of terrorists and to justify their own existence.

How many defendants have successfully used the entrapment defense at their trials?

How is this a false flag attack?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Let's leave these valiant freedom fighters alone. This is an evil country that needs to be chastised severely. Besides, as long as they just stick to blowing up people in NYC it's not our problem. Oh and obviously that Kirk guy is working for the gubmint. He is trying to confuse us. Don't fall for it though.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    The FBI has saved us from another terror attack which they themselves planned, funded, and set up. The Feds have repeatedly set up these false-flag attacks to keep the public scared of terrorists and to justify their own existence. After hearing about enough of these scary stories, getting groped by federal agents doesn't seem so bad anymore.

Interesting that the FBI chose the Federal Reserve, of all targets. This way they can achieve victim status and those who oppose it can be lumped in with the fake terrorist.

Man accused of plot to blow up Federal Reserve Bank in Manhattan

The bomber chose the Federal Reserve building........

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

That would be fine if we can be assured that they aren't doing everything in their power to 'encourage' these idiots so they can keep getting these kinds of headlines. It's the same thing if there was some hapless idiot sitting on the street corner wishing he knew how to sell drugs. Then a convenient narc swoops in and provides a couple kilos of cocaine and as soon as the guy hits the streets they arrest him. Without help he likely would not have had a clue how to move forward. I'll be impressed when the FBI arrests someone with real explosives (obtained on their own) that was going to hit a real target. Other than that it's all make believe.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I simply don't trust our federal law enforcers to be on the up & up anymore. They've done too much BS over the years, and have completely thrown away my trust in them.

So forgive me for being skeptical about any and every claim they make.

For all I know every word they said about this case was a lie. And I know I'm not alone in that feeling. Not by a long shot.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    That would be fine if we can be assured that they aren't doing everything in their power to 'encourage' these idiots so they can keep getting these kinds of headlines. It's the same thing if there was some hapless idiot sitting on the street corner wishing he knew how to sell drugs. Then a convenient narc swoops in and provides a couple kilos of cocaine and as soon as the guy hits the streets they arrest him. Without help he likely would not have had a clue how to move forward. I'll be impressed when the FBI arrests someone with real explosives (obtained on their own) that was going to hit a real target. Other than that it's all make believe.

What do they stand to gain by making headlines? Budget increases? Public approval? When was the last time anyone heard about a Federal enforcement agency struggling due to a significant lack of funding?

I would argue that simply brushing off the would be terrorists and assuming that they do not possess the ability or intelligence to pull of their intended attacks is ignorant and represents a willful disregard for the responsibilities assumed by these agencies. Given the time and freedom of movement to educate and properly equip themselves the likelihood of these enemies of our country launching a successful attack is very real. With the holes in the border and ease of moving illicit narcotics, how difficult would it be to get an RPG or quantity of explosives through allowing them to succeed?

I expect a portion of my tax dollars to fund the prevention of terrorist attacks on US soil. It's a hell of a lot better than putting lobster on the table and chrome wheels on the car of some slug who is too lazy to work.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I think what is being suggested is that these types of false attacks perpetuate fear. More war propaganda for the media.... It's a lot easier to go to war when the American public is fearful of terrorist attacks.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    You mean to say that the United States government provided training and the means for an attack in NYC to a group of people with radical ideas?

If something like this had happened before, I would be inclined to be believe this.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

I'm going to take a guess, meaning no disrespect by it, that you were born after 1980 or so. You've probably got no memory of The Cold War Era, and so have no personal memories of what other nations were up to during that time Post WWII. Also, since I'm guessing you're a "child of the 80s" and a product of the Public School System as it has evolved in the last half-century, you've not got a very good grasp of history, American or otherwise.

Nations have always had interests outside their national borders; the larger and/or prosperous the nation, the more outside interests it has had. The United States is not the only nation which has "interfered" with other nations, nor have our "interferences" been the most egregious in terms of the damage they have done to other nations. Have we made mistakes in the conception and execution of both foreign and military policies? You bet we have. But not every evil in the world is our doing or our fault and the continual ranting that it is which is popular in some circles is not only silly, but a symptom of a lack of vision which is almost frightening; it would be more frightening if there were anything but a small minority of citizens who felt this way.

I'm all for injecting some common sense into our relations with other nations, but I don't buy that we're the bad guy and we deserve the hatred of other nations and other interests.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The terrorist blogged pretty much what he wanted to do an got his recruitment (FBI) to become involved with him......how hard was this for the FBI......would love to see the first transcript of the first meeting..

FBI "We saw your posts, they were awesome! We are here to help you, lets do it! We will even build the bomb an put it in the truck, you should video yourself like in "True Lies." You are so cool lets get going.

At least he was stupid enough to use the internet, but then again he was probably to stupid to tie his own shoe.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    The FBI has done a fine job at staging and then foiling their own initiated terror plots ever since the NDAA and Patriot Act have been passed. It gives them a since of purpose and keeps the sheep at bay, knowing how well we are being protected by them evil terrorists.

Top Bottom