• ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

From that "article" (which incidentally provides nothing but speculation):

Wonder which story makes more sense? Mine of the one the WH spins every day that keeps changing as the lies are exposed.

You know how I know it's a BS piece? Because people who want their ideas to be respected don't create false dichotomies like this. There's no measurable amount of intellectual integrity in that article.

That's not to say that the events as described are implausible. It would be just the kind of machination that a government would try and make. Except that I don't think Obama gains points by releasing the imam. To that end, what is is motivation for compliance that necessitates the big lie?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    From that "article" (which incidentally provides nothing but speculation):

You know how I know it's a BS piece? Because people who want their ideas to be respected don't create false dichotomies like this. There's no measurable amount of intellectual integrity in that article.

Interesting... Thats how I feel about the 9/11 investigation report :dunno:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I wonder what a poor Muslim goat farmer in Afghanistan would think if he read some of your posts.

I saw a bumper sticker that said: Feeling attacked by feminism? It's probably a counter attack.
    Replace feminism with any ideology you want to. Both sides think they're playing defense.

Strawman. You assume the mythical goat farmer can read (he can't, most likely) or that he has internet access (he doesn't) and he's not the one calling for The Great Satan to be destroyed. So, frankly, I don't care what he thinks because he's not part of the equation. We don't go around deliberately killing him and his; the Taliban do that if he doesn't do as they say.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Strawman. You assume the mythical goat farmer can read (he can't, most likely) or that he has internet access (he doesn't) and he's not the one calling for The Great Satan to be destroyed. So, frankly, I don't care what he thinks because he's not part of the equation. We don't go around deliberately killing him and his; the Taliban do that if he doesn't do as they say.

You decry the rhetoric of Islamic websites. How are sites like INGO any better when you have members calling for the extermination of a billion + (some of which may be carrying innocent unborn babies) for the deaths of 4 Americans carried out by a few people?

Jim Bob and his twin brother Ricky Bobby from Greenbow, Alabama bomb a foreign embassy in Washington. That foreign country retaliates and drops a bomb on my family. I don't give a **** who started it and why, my mission in life will be to avenge their deaths.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You decry the rhetoric of Islamic websites. How are sites like INGO any better when you have members calling for the extermination of a billion + (some of which may be carrying innocent unborn babies) for the deaths of 4 Americans carried out by a few people?

Jim Bob and his twin brother Ricky Bobby from Greenbow, Alabama bomb a foreign embassy in Washington. That foreign country retaliates and drops a bomb on my family. I don't give a **** who started it and why, my mission in life will be to avenge their deaths.

More strawmen. Jim Bob and his twin brother aren't bombing foreign embassies, and folks letting off steam here on INGO aren't instigating or encouraging terrorist acts in other countries. Radical Islamists don't hate us because "they hated us first", they hate us because of our lifestyles and religion - or lack of it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    More strawmen. Jim Bob and his twin brother aren't bombing foreign embassies, and folks letting off steam here on INGO aren't instigating or encouraging terrorist acts in other countries. Radical Islamists don't hate us because "they hated us first", they hate us because of our lifestyles and religion - or lack of it.

Letting off steam? Lucky for the rest of the country, you're not carrying the football. You were one of the biggest cheerleaders here for genocide.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Radical Islamists don't hate us because "they hated us first", they hate us because of our lifestyles and religion - or lack of it.

LOL... that is so egotistical... Funny they aren't bombing the Swiss or Norway which on average are more prosperous than we are.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    LOL... that is so egotistical... Funny they aren't bombing the Swiss or Norway which on average are more prosperous than we are.

Are you sure? There have been attacks in Germany, Spain, Austria, France, England, the Netherlands just to name some off the top of my head that I remember...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Who is Ansar Al-Sunna, Alex?

The Oslo synagogue?

The murder of Rajavi?

The Fatwa on Norwegian apostates?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-fFJM6jtE[/ame]

:D

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    There are people who wish to harm us. We must stop these people.

Again I ask:

1. Name a successful entrapment defense by a defendant at a terrorism trial.

2. How is this a "false flag" operation by the FBI?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Radical Islamists don't hate us because "they hated us first", they hate us because of our lifestyles and religion - or lack of it.

555594_417116944992479_1445377819_n.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hmmmm...

Man accused of plotting to blow up federal reserve in Manhattan?

This has to be the work of Ron Bin Paul. It's been his mission to destroy the federal reserve for years. He couldnt do it through the normal, political, means so he turns to the only means us evil infidels understand--bloodshed. I wonder how long before the seals find his hideout and end this reign of terror?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Hmmmm...

Man accused of plotting to blow up federal reserve in Manhattan?

This has to be the work of Ron Bin Paul. It's been his mission to destroy the federal reserve for years. He couldnt do it through the normal, political, means so he turns to the only means us evil infidels understand--bloodshed. I wonder how long before the seals find his hideout and end this reign of terror?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom