• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The objective qualifications for president, for example, are natural born US citizen who has an age at least 35, and a resident in the US for at least 14 years. Not sure what it is for governor of GA. It’s up to the people to determine what is “qualified” for office. Some people thought being a community organizer and a junior senator was enough qualifications to be president. It’s fair for each individual to pick characteristics that they see as qualifiers and disqualifiers. Some people think being a bat**** crazy social justice warring race baiting feminazi is a qualifier. With others it’s a disqualifier.

When it comes to public office and ideologically based policy proclivities, there the only objective criteria is eligibility, not qualification.
    I agree that qualifications can be a subjective thing based on who is defining the standards.

Therefore it does boil down to the eligibility criteria. Any potential candidate has a right to run for office if they meet the requirement.

Then it’s up to the electorate to determine if that candidate meets their qualifications based on the issues that are most important to them and that’s what makes it subjective.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    She is on record as opposing 2A. If elected, she will take an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States. How does that square?

Indeed.

[video=youtube;F68nr_aqdHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F68nr_aqdHY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    "....we apparently agree with each other. If her team of armed thugs shows .up at any of the polling places..."

Im sorry, I must have missed the story about Abrams having a team of armed thugs at polling places that need to be shot in the face. Link?

He said "if".

b9977b5a-d171-4353-a1c8-977a23fa8afd.png

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    Whatever. I did not know the President of the United States of America had suggested that Abrams was unqualified....we apparently agree with each other. If her team of armed thugs shows up at any of the polling places, I hope the local law enforcement dispatches them with extreme prejudice....like shoots them through the face. Then we'll see who is intimidating whom. It's crazy out there.

Im sorry, I must have missed the story about Abrams having a team of armed thugs at polling places that need to be shot in the face. Link?

He said "if" they show up, not if they exist. He assumed such a team of armed thugs exists. Kut was asking for evidence that such a team exists.

Yes, so where is the info on these armed thugs? We need answers...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I am missing how those loons fall on Stacey Adams. They were called "her thugs," so are we saying she is responsible for those folks, and supports them? ....because if that's how it works, I'm about to suggest similar logic that I'm sure a number of people will have their feelings hurt with.

No, that's not how this works, has she come out and directly denounced them? If not...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I am missing how those loons fall on Stacey Adams. They were called "her thugs," so are we saying she is responsible for those folks, and supports them? ....because if that's how it works, I'm about to suggest similar logic that I'm sure a number of people will have their feelings hurt with.

Obviously a false flag set up by Republicans. :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Obviously a false flag set up by Republicans. :):

Well the timing is convenient, isn't it? I wouldn't put anything past the Republican'ts. They could be some Blexit guys trying to help the "cause." Lol. That's how it works right?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Given the our current president, and noting he called her "unqualified," by which standard are you repeating that claim? It's arguable (not really) that if one thinks Abrams is unqualified, then so was the president.
    If shes unwilling to work with the president like most other Democrats are then she is unqualified. If she fails to uphold the constitution (ALL PARTS including the 2nd amendment) then she is unqualified. If she is a damn liar then she is unqualified. I think trump nailed it

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If shes unwilling to work with the president like most other Democrats are then she is unqualified. If she fails to uphold the constitution (ALL PARTS including the 2nd amendment) then she is unqualified. If she is a damn liar then she is unqualified. I think trump nailed it

If she fails to uphold the Constitution, and/or is a liar, she's unqualified. She is not unqualified for failing to work with the president.

Top Bottom