• Status
    Not open for further replies.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A huge thanks to Ed and his dad for inviting us and the food. Also, a huge thanks to Plinker for manning the thread and bringing his grill.

Had a great time. Only thing that might of been better is having a range officer that wasn't such a hard ass. :D

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Really wish I could have made it but I had to work, sounds like all involved had a great time. I'll keep my eyes open for the next one.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    A huge thanks to Ed and his dad for inviting us and the food. Also, a huge thanks to Plinker for manning the thread and bringing his grill.

It was a good time. Enjoyed meeting some good folks. Enjoyed some good old fashioned food that tasted great! BEst excuse I've had in months to forget about the cholesterol! Even the weather cooperated by holding back the rain until it was time to roll.

Thanks, again, to the crew who hosted and organized!

:ingo: is great!

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN

:+1: It was a great time, and the weather wasn't too bad for the most part.

Was a great time. I think I might have been the only bleeding heart liberal in the bunch. :dunno: Worst part was I cleaned my spare mags the other day, and I have no idea where I put them. Searched for an hour this morning. Oh well, whatever.

But anyways, I was reminded of two things:
    1) I don't have enough guns
    2) I can't shoot my 9c at 25yds worth a damn

If we do this again, (and we should) I'd be up for shooting some clays.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Thanks guys and thanks Plinker! You're all good people. I hope to see you all VERY soon.

Oh and thanks to our RO, that made the transitions between fire and not very smooth and safe!!!

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    What rain?

I didn't even notice the rain, except all the brass raining down on the ground. I had a great time today, met a lot of great people, joined a great club and sent a lot of lead down range. I look forward to going again soon. A special thanks to Plinker for setting this up. Gotta make this a monthly event.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    :+1: It was a great time, and the weather wasn't too bad for the most part.

Was a great time. I think I might have been the only bleeding heart liberal in the bunch. :dunno: Worst part was I cleaned my spare mags the other day, and I have no idea where I put them. Searched for an hour this morning. Oh well, whatever.

But anyways, I was reminded of two things:
    1) I don't have enough guns
    2) I can't shoot my 9c at 25yds worth a damn

If we do this again, (and we should) I'd be up for shooting some clays.

Don't let the politics keep you down. We're a group of friends exercising our 2nd amendment rights. Conservatives and liberals alike get to partake! Glad you enjoyed yourself. Now find those mags, stock up on ammo, buy a new toy or two, and we'll see you next month!

Denny

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It was a great time to be had. Weather didn't turn crappy until I got home, so it all worked out. Thank you Ed & Ed's dad (are you on here?) for setting up the Izaak Walton site and for the food and drink. Thank you MrsXtremeVel for lending your natural RO abilities for our safety. You had the terminology down pat. Are you sure you've never done this before?

And thanks to everyone who participated. It's great to put faces with names, and I hope we get to continue this new 'tradition'.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    It was a great time to be had. Weather didn't turn crappy until I got home, so it all worked out. Thank you Ed & Ed's dad (are you on here?) for setting up the Izaak Walton site and for the food and drink.

Anytime brother! and no... my dad can make military equipment but he cant figure a forum out :dunno: :laugh:

RTroy29035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The event was great. We must try. To have this type of get together on a monthly basis. My son and I had a great shooting and getting to meet everyone. I will be joining Izaac Walton very soon.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Don't let the politics keep you down. We're a group of friends exercising our 2nd amendment rights. Conservatives and liberals alike get to partake! Glad you enjoyed yourself. Now find those mags, stock up on ammo, buy a new toy or two, and we'll see you next month!

Denny

Haha, it was a great time...I just found some of the conversation a little amusing. Personally, I can't stand to be around people that I agree with...that's never any fun.

I'm working on the acquisitions!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom