• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I was planning on using the stove in the clubhouse to boil them, but if you would like to grill... thats fine with me! Whatever you want to do.

Thanks guys!

As far as bringing anything... I think vel said hed be bringing 5lbs of potato salad. If you WANT to bring something, be my guest, but thats absolutely not necessary.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was planning on using the stove in the clubhouse to boil them, but if you would like to grill... thats fine with me! Whatever you want to do.

Thanks guys!

As far as bringing anything... I think vel said hed be bringing 5lbs of potato salad. If you WANT to bring something, be my guest, but thats absolutely not necessary.

If you've got 36 hot dogs, you're gonna want to grill 'em. I'll bring the grill.

Typicalclinger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I will not make this one, but would really like to go to the next one. I will keep an eye on this forum. My work schedule is shifty but I would really like to meet local people who love to shoot.:D

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    The bad news ...several things are keeping me from getting to Fort Wayne any time today. The good news is that I had an extra gig opportunity surprise me this weekend! :rockwoot:...shoot a few rounds for me ...and we'll play a song for the FW INGO gang! :D

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Just rearranged schedule and it looks like we'll make it... We'll bring a few cans to play with... Anybody that has been wanting to check out a Huntertown Arms can will be able to...:D

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Thanks to everyone that came. I had a great time! Hope to do it again very soon.

Two things...

1.) I am VERY sorry about the membership price. I dont know why I was told $40 individual instead of $100. I felt bad spreading misinformation.

2.) For anyone who didnt get a membership. I will be out of school in 3 weeks so just give me a call and id be glad to come shoot and give you the opportunity to go for $5.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Thanks to everyone that came. I had a great time! Hope to do it again very soon.

Two things...

1.) I am VERY sorry about the membership price. I dont know why I was told $40 individual instead of $100. I felt bad spreading misinformation.

2.) For anyone who didnt get a membership. I will be out of school in 3 weeks so just give me a call and id be glad to come shoot and give you the opportunity to go for $5.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Ed fogetta bout it. Had a great time. I started a post under the general firearms section with a few pics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom