Not open for further replies.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What do you want to know?

Obviously we all need to bring targets and a staple gun... But, do they have target stands or plywood to hang targets on ?

If anyone needs targets ( pistol ) Sat, don't run to Gander and buy them by the dozen at their prices. Holler out and I can bring extra.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Obviously we all need to bring targets and a staple gun... But, do they have target stands or plywood to hang targets on ?

If anyone needs targets ( pistol ) Sat, don't run to Gander and buy them by the dozen at their prices. Holler out and I can bring extra.

Thats exactly what they have. Paper targets only, I WISH we could put some steel targets on the 100, I dont have binoculars and I cant see anything that far with iron sights lol. t'would be nice to hear a tink.

My typical checklist:

guns
    ammo
    paper targets (preferably the black ones that turn green)
    sunglasses (safety glasses)
    ear protection
    staple gun (cheap desk staplers will NOT perform well)

If you are going clay shooting dont forget those, but it seems that the current demand for that is low (most people just want to meet and check the place out) The projected weather for sat looks crappy too... could change though...

If you guys want to bring anything like food or music or whatever, please do. Let me know if you have anymore questions aside from membership cost and stuff, like I said before I will have the rangemaster go over everything with anyone who is interested.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ed,

I'm bringing a friend that my be interested in clay shooting.

All,

I plan on shooting as long as it's not raining. Even if it is, I still plan on bringing food and will participate in a 'Meet n Eat'. Looking forward to it!

Denny

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    ^ I have a sneaky suspicion that shooting rifles up in the air would be a bad idea :laugh:

What do you guys think about the weather expected for saturday?? Im still going rain or shine... but damn would it be a nice "day before my birthday" present if it could be friggin nice out for once.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What do you guys think about the weather expected for saturday?? Im still going rain or shine... but damn would it be a nice "day before my birthday" present if it could be friggin nice out for once.

I'd say it's up in the air. I have heard forecasts from cloudy and 60 to rain and 50. I'm still coming either way.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am really going to try to make this one. I didn't get out to shoot last weekend and I'd really like to check out the range and meet some of you folks. Hopefully the weather will be alright.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I just got back into fort wayne (skipping class heheh). Ill still be there. Worst case we can just all hang out, eat, and you guys can check the place out.

BRING BOOTS it gets muddy when it rains a lot.

btw, my cell is 260-710-0678 if anyone gets lost or something please call me.

Question: are you guys all bringing your own food or should we try and bring snacks and stuff of that nature?

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is it possible to shoot downrange from inside the lodge? :D

The weather forecast I saw is calling for showers tomorrow, which is better than all day rain.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    We can shoot in the rain, our marines do it, I dont see why I cant!!!

I just got back from meijer, I picked up a 24 case of diet coke, 24 sierra mist, 36 hot dogs and 36 buns, paper towels/plates, condiments, on top of all the other shooting crap. I just want everyone to have a good time if its going to be crappy out, so its well worth it to me and my dad.

With that said, PLEASE be there as close to 1 as possible. I want everyone to be there when the food is ready (1:30ish).

btw there is a roof over all the shooting spots. The only thing thats going to be wet is the targets.

this picture shows it a little. Were at the very end, it goes a pretty good ways to the left. There will be plenty of room for everyone.

164507_1285855144117_1162290429_31277546_969721_n.jpg

Im going to put a sign saying INGO out front. When you get there, go straight to the clubhouse (follow the road straight, youll see the cars)

Last edited:

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    Was just there wednesday with two of my rifles and had a good time getting them sighted in. Pistol range may be a bit soggy if it rains today or tomorrow so I'd advise boots over tennis shoes. They've extended the parking space so you can actually pull up behind the pistol range now too. Have fun out there guys.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Help please

My GF just told me a few minutes ago that she needed our only vehicle this weekend because she had a situation occur with her daughters that live up in Syracuse. So what I need to know is can anyone give me a lift tomorrow. I will chip in for gas and what ever is needed. Please let me know otherwise no Audie Murphy tomorrow.
    UHG my GF plans changed again so I wil have use of the vehicle. Thanks you PLINKER for the offer, You are the man...

Last edited:

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My GF just told me a few minutes ago that she needed our only vehicle this weekend because she had a situation occur with her daughters that live up in Syracuse. So what I need to know is can anyone give me a lift tomorrow. I will chip in for gas and what ever is needed. Please let me know otherwise no Audie Murphy tomorrow.

PM sent.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    We can shoot in the rain, our marines do it, I dont see why I cant!!!

I just got back from meijer, I picked up a 24 case of diet coke, 24 sierra mist, 36 hot dogs and 36 buns, paper towels/plates, condiments, on top of all the other shooting crap. I just want everyone to have a good time if its going to be crappy out, so its well worth it to me and my dad.

With that said, PLEASE be there as close to 1 as possible. I want everyone to be there when the food is ready (1:30ish).

btw there is a roof over all the shooting spots. The only thing thats going to be wet is the targets.

this picture shows it a little. Were at the very end, it goes a pretty good ways to the left. There will be plenty of room for everyone.

164507_1285855144117_1162290429_31277546_969721_n.jpg

Im going to put a sign saying INGO out front. When you get there, go straight to the clubhouse (follow the road straight, youll see the cars)

Ed,

YOU ROCK!!! :rockwoot: Is there a grill there? If not, I can load mine up into the truck. Anything else we can bring?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom