• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    No fallacy, they are making a choice what to do with their body, even if it results in the murder of an innocent child. There is no gray area or fallacy they have made a choice. Woman walks into Murder Incorporated I want an abortion. She has made a conscious choice to murder an innocent child.

I am not condoning abortion nor do I agree with it, with that being said I do not have a role in that decision. I can donate money to groups that provide free ultra sounds in an effort to convince and educate potential planned parenthood clients. Furthermore I do not consider the murder an innocent child to be Healthcare nor should I be forced to pay for it.

Agree 100% if people want to see laws protecting innocent children…. How about it is mandatory to get your tubes tied after your first abortion. Paid for by them if they can’t afford it they can garnish wages like they do for everything else

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    And there it is , you have your answer , no one wants to go there.

So for things we could actually do to help kids , how about reducing the cost of child care , restore the child tax credit , maybe offer single mothers forced to keep their kids some sort of subsidy?
    I am not trying to be argumentative, reducing child care cost, how would we do this? Understanding I have friends that have children in daycare, I mean two working parents which have the income to have one person be a stay at home parent. Yet they have their child in day care at a what appears to me to be a ridiculous cost! From what I have seen the daycare centers are not like a Montessori it’s basically a bunch of kids with adults around that seem to lack any real capabilities, they are just there.

Child tax credit is that where people have children and are given a tax credit despite ever having paid any taxes? Seems to me ok I can get another X amount of dollars per child so yeah let’s have another.

Being forced to keep their kids? I do not see how anyone would be in such a situation? How would they be forced to keep their own child? There are options out there, adoption etc. Outside of rape no one forced them to have unprotected sex which resulted in go figure a child.

Understanding there are many things wrong with our society and clearly for decades no one has cared to try and fix it. Why well follow the $.

Top Bottom