• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    HoosierDoc......you know if you used that card with Paypal?

I absolutely hate how Paypal stores your info and will not allow you to edit...I actually added a card on it that is a cancelled account figured that way if it gets hacked they will be frustrated with that account.....but it still has my good number stored. Got to reading about how to have it removed and I think the only way is to cancel my paypal account.....but then the next time I buy something on Ebay it will all start again.

This kind of stuff must cost us all $1,000's a year. You know they have to lose billions and billions to fraud.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I looked at the receipt again and these items were bought online for in store pickup. They may have just had her information and then prearranged people went to the store to pick up the items. The time stamps made me curious how they were able to hit those stores in that time.

The dog followed me to the basement where I was looking for needle/thread for the cranberry/popcorn stringing. He is old and arthritic, probably had to throw off some ballast to make it back up the stairs. He wasn't down there four freaking minutes.

Throw off some ballast? I've been laughing for a good two minutes about that one...

Oh, and sorry for the trouble. Like others, been there, and wasn't happy about it.

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    I have all of my cards set up to send me a text or email anytime more than $1.00 is charged. Yeah it gets annoying but I know when my card is used instantly. No way Im going to rely on the bank or credit company to watch out for me.

Top Bottom